2013.04.19 - IZOD Center, E. Rutherford, NJ, US

Furygirl

so im assuming GA is sold out already ???
Yeah, I think so. Maybe you should try to get tickets for the newly added Madison Square Garden show on Tuesday? I hear people are getting GA with that show but watch out, you want the West GA, not East.

Does anyone know if it's first come, first serve for the General Admission? I have row GA5, does that mean anything? I hope not.

Does anyone know if it's first come, first serve for the General Admission? I have row GA5, does that mean anything? I hope not.

I'd like to know that as well. I got GA9 and it's to the front of the stage. I saw the GA is divided into sections.

Yeah, I think so. Maybe you should try to get tickets for the newly added Madison Square Garden show on Tuesday? I hear people are getting GA with that show but watch out, you want the West GA, not East.

I don't think it does. I bought GA on the presale and it doesn't specify a row. Ticketmaster uses rows for GA but it does so only to keep track, at least that's my experience with GA from Ticketmaster in other venues in the area.

I don't think it does. I bought GA on the presale and it doesn't specify a row. Ticketmaster uses rows for GA but it does so only to keep track, at least that's my experience with GA from Ticketmaster in other venues in the area.

Thank you! I got GA9 on the presale yesterday and I was just wondering whether or not it's divided.

I wouldn't worry about that for this show. They often "number" GA to keep track of tickets. Should all just be one pit I'd think, unlike MSG. MSG is just weird, that's a venue thing.

Thanks. At first, I assumed it was that but after really looking into it, I noticed that they have it split into sections but it wouldn't make any sense and yeah, MSG has a weird setup with GA.

Hey, sorry to pop into your thread, but just wanted to say that I think Ticketmaster divides their GAs into numbers for ticket purposes for most venues, like most people said. I've only bought tickets in Detroit venues, and GA is always split into numbers and rows on the tickets, but it's just one big pit once you get there.

Hey, sorry to pop into your thread, but just wanted to say that I think Ticketmaster divides their GAs into numbers for ticket purposes for most venues, like most people said. I've only bought tickets in Detroit venues, and GA is always split into numbers and rows on the tickets, but it's just one big pit once you get there.

Hopefully that's the case for this place but apparently MSG does divide GA into East and West, so it's a bit confusing and making me second guess the GA for this show.

Hopefully that's the case for this place but apparently MSG does divide GA into East and West, so it's a bit confusing and making me second guess the GA for this show.

I've never been to MSG, but some of my friends have, and I guess it's venue-specific. I'm not sure of the reasoning behind it, though.

Probably is! Are you attending this gig?

I'm not, but I would love to! I have some time blocked off from work already for Lollapalooza, and either Hang-Out or Bonnaroo, depending on line-ups, so I don't think I could get the time off. I think U2 next tour will be my first MSG show and first trip to NYC.

I'm not, but I would love to! I have some time blocked off from work already for Lollapalooza, and either Hang-Out or Bonnaroo, depending on line-ups, so I don't think I could get the time off. I think U2 next tour will be my first MSG show and first trip to NYC.

Oh nice, enjoy that then.

in reply to Bliss_1 from the MSG thread:

My coworker is shooting to get there by 5 but I want to get there earlier than that...like 4:30 at the latest.

Thanks for switching threads. I know it's a little early to start planning for this but it's always good to have an idea. Yeah, I think 5 is too late for sure because you have a lot of people who get there ridiculously early. I'll probably get there around 3:30 or 4 but I'm sure I'll still be greeted by plenty of people who have been there before me. I just want a good view and I'm set! Are you traveling from a distance or are you kind of in the area? I'm fortunate in that I'm only about 40 mins to an hour away from this venue.

Thanks for switching threads. I know it's a little early to start planning for this but it's always good to have an idea. Yeah, I think 5 is too late for sure because you have a lot of people who get there ridiculously early. I'll probably get there around 3:30 or 4 but I'm sure I'll still be greeted by plenty of people who have been there before me. I just want a good view and I'm set! Are you traveling from a distance or are you kind of in the area? I'm fortunate in that I'm only about 40 mins to an hour away from this venue.

I'll be coming in from Manhattan, so, pretty close. 1 stop on the NJ Transit. And yeah, feels like it's soon but it's actually damn far away haha.

I'll be coming in from Manhattan, so, pretty close. 1 stop on the NJ Transit. And yeah, feels like it's soon but it's actually damn far away haha.
Oh not bad then and yeah, it's basically half a year away but I'm already excited. I hope I'm not blocked by incredibly tall people!

Oh not bad then and yeah, it's basically half a year away but I'm already excited. I hope I'm not blocked by incredibly tall people!

Haha, it's Muse. You can't not be excited.. even if it was a year from now. I'm ecstatic because I've wanted to see them for 7 years now. They're my favorite band ever. I haven't listened to them in a long time before I found out about The 2nd Law and the tour. The reason for this has now been realized.. once I get into a Muse kick, it's like other music pretty much just stops existing. It's all I listen to now. :p

Haha, it's Muse. You can't not be excited.. even if it was a year from now. I'm ecstatic because I've wanted to see them for 7 years now. They're my favorite band ever. I haven't listened to them in a long time before I found out about The 2nd Law and the tour. The reason for this has now been realized.. once I get into a Muse kick, it's like other music pretty much just stops existing. It's all I listen to now. :p

You've never seen them live? Oh man, your ears will thank you!!

I bet. I've listened to a couple performances of their songs live on Youtube and it's .. frisson all the way.

Yeah, nothing compares to a Muse concert, seriously. So this is kind of off topic and might appear a bit intrusive but I was curious as to how old you are. If you don't feel comfortable answering, I completely understand! I'm a 24, female and was thinking that if we're close in age, we could keep in contact somehow whether it be on here or email. If you frequent this site or plan on coming on again before the event, that's fine too. I'm attending the concert with a friend and would love to meet up with fellow adult Muse fans and they're hard to find on here! Last time, when the event got closer, a lot of the adult Muse fans seemed to disappear from this site and only the the young teenagers were left.

Yeah, nothing compares to a Muse concert, seriously. So this is kind of off topic and might appear a bit intrusive but I was curious as to how old you are. If you don't feel comfortable answering, I completely understand! I'm a 24, female and was thinking that if we're close in age, we could keep in contact somehow whether it be on here or email. If you frequent this site or plan on coming on again before the event, that's fine too. I'm attending the concert with a friend and would love to meet up with fellow adult Muse fans and they're hard to find on here! Last time, when the event got closer, a lot of the adult Muse fans seemed to disappear from this site and only the the young teenagers were left.

Check your PM.

kburla....I've never seen Muse live either, so you're not alone! :) I got tix for here (E Rutherford) and Boston, so I am very excited too! ! :) I am like you----all I have been listening to of late is Muse. I did go and see Alabam Shakes last weekend (excellent show!), but then went right back to Muse again.. LOL!! Think I even listened to the 2nd Law on the way to see Alabama Shakes. :LOL:

Have never seen muse live either. I'm from Brazil and the only time they came here was as support to U2 concert.

Now I'm moving to NJ and finally have the oportunity to see Muse live concert. Got GA tickets to NJ concert. Looking forward to meeting some people who are also going to the concert.

I'm attending the concert with a friend and would love to meet up with fellow adult Muse fans and they're hard to find on here! Last time, when the event got closer, a lot of the adult Muse fans seemed to disappear from this site and only the the young teenagers were left.

Huh, that's really weird. I wasn't on the boards for the last tour so I wouldn't know. Seems odd considering I've found just the opposite to be true when it comes to the people I've met at the gigs, lol -- lots of us oldies :LOL:

Oh and see you guys there! Looks like this will be my last one on the US tour unless they add more dates haha

Archived