2013.04.19 - IZOD Center, E. Rutherford, NJ, US

Furygirl

Huh, that's really weird. I wasn't on the boards for the last tour so I wouldn't know. Seems odd considering I've found just the opposite to be true when it comes to the people I've met at the gigs, lol -- lots of us oldies :LOL:

Oh and see you guys there! Looks like this will be my last one on the US tour unless they add more dates haha

43 years old here and I will be attending NY & Nj I will be queing very early with Catherine if you wanna meet some oldies

geez, I am the dinosaur of the lot, and I am going to be there, so if anyone wants to meet up with someone REALLY "old", then that would be me. LOLOL! :LOL: Of course, I in no way believe what the calendar says about me...... ;) Age is DEF just a "number"!!

If your going to jersey or NY show I will be there queing very early bring bagels and coffee:)

I'm really looking forward to this show. this is the last of the four times ill be seeing them in a month. im doing GA and VIP at the other three, so i took a break and this will be my only seated show. looking foward to arriving early and BBQing and having a great time all day at the venue.

• 2 months later...

Gah! It's been ages since I've been on here! Nice to see some familiar faces still hanging about. :)

Quick question: Has anyone gotten their tickets yet? I ordered mine through Ticketmaster in the middle of October and I still have not received them. I hope they weren't lost in the mail...

ELight---don't feel bad---I don't have one of the pairs of tix I ordered either. (the other pair will be at willcall for me) I was beginning to wonder the same thing, so I am glad you don't have yours either! Wait---that didn't come out right... !!! :LOL::D You know what I mean... ;)

Hey guys,

Hubby and I are flying from Australia to see Muse and we have tickets for a show in NY and also in NJ. We have planned our whole holiday around these concerts!

Hopefully we will be able to work out how to get to NJ from NY, if you see any lost looking people that will be us!

Can't wait!!

Hey guys,

Hubby and I are flying from Australia to see Muse and we have tickets for a show in NY and also in NJ. We have planned our whole holiday around these concerts!

Hopefully we will be able to work out how to get to NJ from NY, if you see any lost looking people that will be us!

Can't wait!!

Wow!! That is some dedicated Muse-ing! :) Maybe I'll see you there! :)

• 3 weeks later...
I have on GA ticket which I'd like to sell, if only I can find it.

People who bought it on member pre-sale, can you please remind me who was the company selling it? How did you get the tickets? Are they going to be mailed?

The presale tickets were through Music Today. I just checked my order and the presale tickets are will call, so they aren't mailing them. You can e-mail them at tix@musictoday.com and include your order confirmation number.

I do have two tix for sale for this gig, seated, section 213, row 8,seats 3 and 4, if anyone is interested!

Are you no longer going to this show?

Are you no longer going to this show?

Oh, yes, I am def still going!! :) But on the pre-sale, I had hubby trying for tix, and he got these first. Then he tried again to see how close he could get with the VIP tix, and they were really good, so he got those, too. SO now I want to sell the first pair he got, and am keeping the two VIP tix. :)

Oh, yes, I am def still going!! :) But on the pre-sale, I had hubby trying for tix, and he got these first. Then he tried again to see how close he could get with the VIP tix, and they were really good, so he got those, too. SO now I want to sell the first pair he got, and am keeping the two VIP tix. :)

Ah that makes sense. Good luck with the sale.

Archived