2013.04.19 - IZOD Center, E. Rutherford, NJ, US

Furygirl

Does anyone know what time the parking lots open for this venue?

I know the doors are at 6:30...sadly every venue is different for parking lots. Most of the time they start much earlier, but it all depends how early you queue

Yeah I saw the 3-5 hours prior to doors but that is too vague of an answer. Prob with Izod center is that it's in the middle of nowhere so one has to abide to their rules.

I just gave them a call too and got no answer.

I was getting geared to go with friends for this but I'm the only crazy one who wants to be towards the front so I'll be solo too lining up early.

Yeah I was wondering about the parking situation and when people would start lining up. Guess I'll just show up in the morning and see what is happening. This will be my 5th show/ 3rd time waiting in line super early. Can't wait to hang out with you other hardcore Musers and try to pass the time quickly! The forecast right now is rain, but hopefully it will change. :)

I thought about doing the parking lot thing, but instead settled for a hotel in the area that offers shuttle service. That way I won't have to endure the traffic on the way in/out. Hopefully!

Hope to see you all there. I won't be lining up before 6, have to work, but will make my way at least half way up the GA area. I want to have a good view of the whole stage, and doubt I will get the guitar, so won't be pushing too many people away LOL

I have 2 GA tickets and would really like to trade with someone who has decent seats that missed out on GA. My wife had ACL surgery recently, so the GA experience is out. The arena has seating for anyone that shows up injured, I figured I would try to get good seats from someone who really wanted to be in GA. Please let me know.

I have 2 GA tickets and would really like to trade with someone who has decent seats that missed out on GA. My wife had ACL surgery recently, so the GA experience is out. The arena has seating for anyone that shows up injured, I figured I would try to get good seats from someone who really wanted to be in GA. Please let me know.

I have two seats for sale....don't want the GA, though, as I already have other seats for this gig. :) If you are interested, look on Musebay, a page or two back from the last post, and all the info on my tix is there. If you'd like them let me know! :)

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be with two of my friends in GA this Friday, and I was wondering how early we should show up to get a good spot. It's our first Muse show, and I'm super excited. :D

I was at this venue last year and they gave out wrist bands to first 100 people who line up early. When the doors open they let you in by # so no one is allowed to cut or save places for people showing up late.

They ran out of wrist bands at around 2 - 3 pm.

Question:

I have 3 GA tickets. 2 from Ticketmaster, and 1 from Vividseats. I get that the 2 from TM are paperless and I get them at willcall, but the 1 from VS was sent to me on a prepaid card?? Has anyone experienced this before? Apparently when "they", dont know who, scans that card it tells them its a GA

There's supposed to be a shuttle bus from New York to IZOD and back:

http://www.coachusa.com/info/coachusa/ss.351express.asp

Info that Coach gave me:

First shuttle leaves the Port Authority for Izod Center at 5:30 pm on Friday. Bus leaves from "area x." Bus tickets available at windows 11-14. Bus departs from the Izod Center after the show at the same place where you are dropped off. $5 each way.

Because I purchased these tickets MONTHS ago, I need to make sure I have this right, the tickets for this event are paperless, right? So all I need is a form of government issued ID? Thanks in advance.

I had paperless tickets in Tampa and had to show the credit card I purchased the tickets with for them to scan it. They didn't ask for ID.

I had paperless tickets in Tampa and had to show the credit card I purchased the tickets with for them to scan it. They didn't ask for ID.

Did you have to go to the will call window to pick up the tickets or did you enter straight from the line?

That makes sense. Maybe the credit card is good enough. Thanks!

You're welcome. Have fun!

Did you have to go to the will call window to pick up the tickets or did you enter straight from the line?

No, I just went through a normal entrance and told the arena employee that I had paperless tix. She scanned my credit card through a hand held device and then printed out receipts/tix for me and my friends that were with me. This was in Tampa but I assume it's the same everywhere if you bought the tix from TM.

Muse fans....prepare yourself!! I saw the concert last night at the MSG in NYC and it was mind blowing!!!

I am so happy I bought more tickets because I need more Muse!!! :musesign: I cannot wait to rock out with the fans on Friday night :D:D:D:D

ive seen the last three shows and they just get better and better. Dead Star last night was insane. this is their last tour date in the United States for a while so hopefully they give us something special. they played Citizen Erased in NJ the last tour so you never know!

Archived