I'll be there! Making the short drive down from Maine. Boston was my first city I saw Muse in (my g/f at the time and I actually passed them walking the on the street). But you know, this was 2006 when nobody really knew who they were.

Woohoo, another Mainer :D

I'll be there! First time I'll be seeing Muse without traveling a ridiculously long way :LOL:

So I'm trying to get tickets to this as I type this, and the site says "Presale from Tuesday, October 9th from 10am to 10pm local time. Please log into your member profile for further details."

When I go to my member profile, all I have is the settings to change my email/password etc. and video downloads... someone help me out?:stunned:

So I'm trying to get tickets to this as I type this, and the site says "Presale from Tuesday, October 9th from 10am to 10pm local time. Please log into your member profile for further details."

When I go to my member profile, all I have is the settings to change my email/password etc. and video downloads... someone help me out?:stunned:

When you click on the Members link on .mu, the access code for the pre-sale should be in the Member Home tab. Use the code to register on the Musictoday website for the pre-sale. Hope this helps :)

When you click on the Members link on .mu, the access code for the pre-sale should be in the Member Home tab. Use the code to register on the Musictoday website for the pre-sale. Hope this helps :)

Yeah, you have to create a musictoday account. Although, once you're logged in, it still says "Log In" instead of Welcome or something.

So, we got seats. Section 13, Row 18. I'd wanted to be closer forward, but I think the VIP seats are the first 10 rows of this section. Still good seats. Did everyone do Will Call? I have no Will Call experience, so I hope that's not a big deal! ZOMG! So excited! :D:musesign:

Yeah, you have to create a musictoday account. Although, once you're logged in, it still says "Log In" instead of Welcome or something.

So, we got seats. Section 13, Row 18. I'd wanted to be closer forward, but I think the VIP seats are the first 10 rows of this section. Still good seats. Did everyone do Will Call? I have no Will Call experience, so I hope that's not a big deal! ZOMG! So excited! :D:musesign:

Same here! Never did Will Call before. I'm not entirely sure how its going down since I am going by myself :unsure::$

I can't wait for April though!! Seems ages away right now........

I'm still having trouble getting this "presale/access code". I'm not sure who to ask, or if it will be solved...very frustrating...

Did you join muse.mu (not the boards, but the band's site) by October 7? Because there was a cutoff. If you joined on Monday or today, you may be out of luck for this presale. If you did join by then, when you go to muse.mu:

-Click on Members (your special code should be just above the show dates)

-Click on the link for musictoday in red

-Click on Login or Create Account

-If you have an account sign in; if not, register

-Select the Boston gig and get a ticket

If that's not working, and you joined .mu in time, there is a thread called North American Presale registration issues where you can comment. Good luck! http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=9828769#post9828769

I COULD NOT GET PRE-SALE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!! :( I NEED to try to get tickets on friday or a second date is in order...:stunned:

There's a venue presale through Ticketmaster on Thursday.

MUSE

Friday, April 12 @ 7:30PM

Grammy Award winning British musical sensation MUSE is heading to the TD Garden for their only area appearance on April 12. As

a TD Garden Insider, you have access to purchase tickets

before the public.

12 Hour Presale: Thursday, October 11 @ 10AM - 10PM

Passcode: madness

Click here to purchase tickets

Good luck!

Archived