I have will call tickets too. I guess we'll just have to rely on the kindness of fellow musers. I might call TD Garden to see if I can get any info on the will call tickets.

This wristband idea sounds great. So if you get a wristband and leave the area and come back at 5 to stand in the queue? Is that how it works?

Would like to know this too as Im meeting up with some people there coming in from different directions.

Also as its been almost 2 years since my last Muse gig, any guesses as to when it will let out based on other gigs in the tour so far? Im debating taking Amtrak down from Portland however the latest train out of Boston is 11:21PM so if the end time is going to push that Ill have to forgo that option despite it being the most convenient.

Would like to know this too as Im meeting up with some people there coming in from different directions.

Also as its been almost 2 years since my last Muse gig, any guesses as to when it will let out based on other gigs in the tour so far? Im debating taking Amtrak down from Portland however the latest train out of Boston is 11:21PM so if the end time is going to push that Ill have to forgo that option despite it being the most convenient.

saw them at chicago on this tour, started by 820 and out by 1015/1030

I think you'll be fine taking the train. If I'm not wrong the train takes off right from North Station so you wouldn't have to make any connections.

Yeah the train leaves from actually under TD Garden. My only concern is if the show runs late or if there's a delay I'm more or less stuck, but as long as they have typically been ending before 11PM I should be able to do that.

Also, 2 days until the show!

I have will call tickets too. I guess we'll just have to rely on the kindness of fellow musers. I might call TD Garden to see if I can get any info on the will call tickets.

This wristband idea sounds great. So if you get a wristband and leave the area and come back at 5 to stand in the queue? Is that how it works?

That's what happened last time, yeah. I'm hoping/thinking it'll be the same. I'm just planning to bring my printed receipt to show them.

Just checked the weather. Forecast - rain with highs in the 40s. Ugh! :mad:

I know---and after our days in the low 70's just now! :mad: Oh well....I'm sure we'll forget all about it when we get inside! LOL! Although i guess that's easy for me to say, as I have seats, not GA, so won't be in line catching pneumonia.... I feel bad all of you that will be lining up....stupid weather!!!!!! :(:(

Just checked the weather. Forecast - rain with highs in the 40s. Ugh! :mad:

Having spent a few weeks in Scotland over the past year I think Ill manage :D But if the wristband thing has any truth to it hopefully itll ease being outside in a deluge all morning and afternoon

Any case I with the rest of my group will be there bright and early. To be safe Im probably going to park at the end of the Orange line and take the T in as I cant risk missing a train out, working the next day!

Having spent a few weeks in Scotland over the past year I think Ill manage :D But if the wristband thing has any truth to it hopefully itll ease being outside in a deluge all morning and afternoon

I know---and after our days in the low 70's just now! :mad: Oh well....I'm sure we'll forget all about it when we get inside! LOL! Although i guess that's easy for me to say, as I have seats, not GA, so won't be in line catching pneumonia.... I feel bad all of you that will be lining up....stupid weather!!!!!! :(:(

I really hope the wristband system works. It would have been ok if it was either cold or wet. But both together :noey:

Anyways, one more day till :musesign:

Do you think we have any chance of getting Dead Star?

I really hope the wristband system works. It would have been ok if it was either cold or wet. But both together :noey:

Anyways, one more day till :musesign:

Do you think we have any chance of getting Dead Star?

No chance, I'm afraid. :( BUT---I'd LOOOOVE to be wrong about that! I think just having played it that they wouldn't be likely to do it again for a while.....or...not...??? :) Just excited to actually be seeing them for the first time ever....so whether it is Dead Star, or Mary Had A Little Lamb, it'll be all good with me! :D

To the person who sent me a message about my VIP tickets: I'm sorry I'm not answering you individually but I can't find your message again. The tickets were sold and I removed the message from MuseBay - I apologize for forgetting to update that post. Hope you found tickets!

This was my first show on this tour, and I think I'm dead. I don't even care that we had the most vanilla setlist ever :p The guys had so much energy tonight, I got to touch Matt's hand, and I just need to share this awesome Dom moment that some folks may have noticed.

I had a sign asking for a drumstick, and was hoping Dom would notice it. Well during the beginning of USoE, he finally made eye contact with me. I frantically held up my sign and started pointing to myself, and he started nodding enthusiastically and waving one of his sticks at me!!!! Me and the girls next to me started jumping up and down and screaming and he laughed at us :p

Then, at the end of the show, he walked right over to where I was, leaned out as far as he could, and threw it to me! I could not believe it. I still can't, and I'm holding it while I type this :p

I have three more shows left... Let's hope they start playing some rarities or something, because I'm not sure what can top tonight!!!! :D (Oh, and my friend got Chris' harmonica too. So awesome!!!!!!!!)

Now onward to Connecticut! :p

This was my first show on this tour, and I think I'm dead. I don't even care that we had the most vanilla setlist ever :p The guys had so much energy tonight, I got to touch Matt's hand, and I just need to share this awesome Dom moment that some folks may have noticed.

I had a sign asking for a drumstick, and was hoping Dom would notice it. Well during the beginning of USoE, he finally made eye contact with me. I frantically held up my sign and started pointing to myself, and he started nodding enthusiastically and waving one of his sticks at me!!!! Me and the girls next to me started jumping up and down and screaming and he laughed at us :p

Then, at the end of the show, he walked right over to where I was, leaned out as far as he could, and threw it to me! I could not believe it. I still can't, and I'm holding it while I type this :p

I have three more shows left... Let's hope they start playing some rarities or something, because I'm not sure what can top tonight!!!! :D (Oh, and my friend got Chris' harmonica too. So awesome!!!!!!!!)

Now onward to Connecticut! :p

Well, this was my first show EVER for Muse, and I am dead, too!!! They were SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!! GREAT energy, Matt et al were ALL spot on, and the crowd was really into it!! I was in seats, and NO one anywhere in the seats sat for the whole concert. And vanilla set list maybe, EXCEPT we got Map, and I thought my head was going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one song I had ALWAYS hoped to be able to see live...so when it came up second song, I just lost it!!! :D:D GREAT first experience for me, and can't WAIT to go to Mohegan tomorrow night!!!!!!! Also had the great pleasure of meeting pamchen from these boards, too---icing on the cake! I dunno,,,the whole thing was FAR from vanilla for me, for sure!! Just awesome...but I guess they could have come out and sang a combo of the phone book and Mary Had A Little Lamb, and I'd have still loved it with as dynamic as they were tonight!

Eeeeeeeee!! I had the best time tonight…nevermind the boring setlist! I got the barrier and then got to look into Matt's eyes and shake his hand too. I usually don't get fangirly but at that moment I squealed!! I think I'm still squealing in my head or maybe those are just my ears ringing. :shifty:

I'm so glad we got Map. It's my favorite :D

TrebleRose good for you for getting Dom's drumstick! I'm jealous of all you guys joing to other shows. This was my only one but now I wish I was going to more.

boring setlist? what was it, for I was, sadly, not there..... :(

Guess it depends on your POV....for me it was far from boring!! I about lost my ever-lovin' mind!! LOLOL! :D But, no, it was no Toronto, for setlist. I guess it wouldn't matter to me after the second song, anyways...one of my main wish list songs has always been Map, so when that was the second song, I was BEYOND happy with the setlist!!!!!!!!!! :)

So...there we were, enjoying the Boston 4/12/13 VIP pre-show reception and patiently waiting for beverages from our pleasant Baahstn bartender. He attempts to strike up a conversation with me, asking from where we were from (Indianapolis, IN) and was shocked. "You came all the way here to see MUSE?" I eloquently replied in my midwestern non-accent.."Huh-yuh!". Now interested, the bartender asks "Who is MUSE anyway..never heard of him." Silence fell over the bar (you could hear crickets chirping). I began a dialogue that can only be compared to the urge to 'testify' in religous fervor. "Well to start with they aren't a "he" they are Three..." then each of the over 50 patrons gave their best MUSE musical similarity, in vain I might add. When it was clear that our potential convert was no closer to grasping the magic that is MUSE, I offered to the flock "It seems to me we're trying to describe a rainbow to someone who was born without sight". And then an older gentleman (60 years old+) stepped forward, and the crowd parted like the Red Sea. "I saw the Beatles perform on the Ed Sullivan show live in 1964. MUSE's creativity, talent and stage presence can easily be compared to the Beatles." He then handed this bartender The 2nd Law cd and said "Listen well, my son". The small crowd fist-bumped and high-fived this gentleman, and with pride we bought him a shot of Jägermeister. The show was, of course, fantastic. Thank you for adding more USA dates. We are suffering from extremely severe PMSD (Post-MUSE Sadness Disorder). Catch you in the Fall!

Archived