Did Matt say at some point during the gig that we reminded him of something?? I couldn't quite catch what he said.

Btw how great was the crowd! I loved being a part of this :happy:

I don't remember that comment, about reminding him of something? I do remember him talking about the Red Sox, the Boston Marathon, possibly The Pixies (did I hear that one right?). ALso---I am probably TOTALLY cracking up/need my ears cleaned out, but I could have SWORN I heard him say during TIRO when he wanted us to sing the chorus..."Come on Baltimore!!". LOL! Probably just my dementia setting in. ;) Did anyone else hear it that way??

And I AGREE about the crowd.....was TOTALLY into it/loud/awesome all the way through!! Loved being a part of it too...was a GREAT first gig for me!!!!!! :):) :)

I do remember him talking about the Red Sox, the Boston Marathon, possibly The Pixies (did I hear that one right?).

He did say something about the Pixies. I forgot what though. It was an amazing show :D even though the setlist was decent, I got to hear MOTP so that's a plus! Excellent show and I can't wait to see them again. Maybe a trip down to DC later this year :happy:

He did say something about the Pixies. I forgot what though. It was an amazing show :D even though the setlist was decent, I got to hear MOTP so that's a plus! Excellent show and I can't wait to see them again. Maybe a trip down to DC later this year :happy:

SOOOO agree with you about MOTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):D

(Oh, and my friend got Chris' harmonica too. So awesome!!!!!!!!)

Yep, that was me :D Two days later I still cant believe I got it after years of trying for so much as a setlist or an unused pick lol. Im such a dork I already went out and bought a case for it!

Gotta say of the now 4 GA Muse shows Ive been to this was easily the best organized by the venue and far and away had the best fan experience! I love how Matt is more interactive with the crowd (way more as I got a high-five during Undisclosed Desires!). It felt like the perfect balance between an intimate band experience and the colossal production which it truly was! Loved every minute of it!

... well apart from being up for 23 hours, but all part of the experience! :LOL:

Sad to say that was my only gig of the spring tour, hopefully I can see another in the fall!

No one cares but it made me happy to see Matt in the end of Survival grabbing a Brazilian flag from a fan and leaving wrapped in it, teehee. :p

Oh, I care! LOL!! :) Just more for the sense that I loved seeing that whole interaction....but I especially loved what he did after he got it!!! He put in on over his head, and then was walking around blindly on the stage to try and leave, as he couldn't see a thing, and was groping/feeling his way to the back...it was sooooooo funny!!!!!!!! :LOL::happy: He finally gave up, and took it off so he could see, and made his way off the stage. :)

Drew39---I soooo agree with you that this venue was very organized, and I had no issues (after hearing nightmare stoires about other venues with tix/lines/etc etc etc!!). Was expecting a nightmare based on those other stories and was so suprised/relieved at how great it all was! :)

Oh, I care! LOL!! :) Just more for the sense that I loved seeing that whole interaction....but I especially loved what he did after he got it!!! He put in on over his head, and then was walking around blindly on the stage to try and leave, as he couldn't see a thing, and was groping/feeling his way to the back...it was sooooooo funny!!!!!!!! :LOL::happy: He finally gave up, and took it off so he could see, and made his way off the stage. :)

So cute! <3

Yep, that was me :D Two days later I still cant believe I got it after years of trying for so much as a setlist or an unused pick lol. Im such a dork I already went out and bought a case for it!

Gotta say of the now 4 GA Muse shows Ive been to this was easily the best organized by the venue and far and away had the best fan experience! I love how Matt is more interactive with the crowd (way more as I got a high-five during Undisclosed Desires!). It felt like the perfect balance between an intimate band experience and the colossal production which it truly was! Loved every minute of it!

... well apart from being up for 23 hours, but all part of the experience! :LOL:

Sad to say that was my only gig of the spring tour, hopefully I can see another in the fall!

You got Chris' harmonica!! :awesome:

I agree about the venue. Everything was so organized with the numbered wristbands and the staff were polite and considerate, given the awful weather we had that day. I met some nice people in the line too :)

This was my one and only spring gig too. Maybe I'll go to one in Fall as well but don't know which one yet. Maybe DC or Philly.

You got Chris' harmonica!! :awesome:

I agree about the venue. Everything was so organized with the numbered wristbands and the staff were polite and considerate, given the awful weather we had that day. I met some nice people in the line too :)

This was my one and only spring gig too. Maybe I'll go to one in Fall as well but don't know which one yet. Maybe DC or Philly.

The staff were definitely not nice after the show. They were incredibly rude herding people out of the arena, my girlfriend and I were waiting for our friend to buy a shirt after the show and they for some reason made us move from the couches we were sitting on just so they could make us stand 2 feet farther down the corridor. I had been awake for almost 36 hours at this point so I was pretty annoyed. Also they refused to let some people even reach the merch stand after the show.

I agree about the venue being very well organized in their handling of fans with GA tickets. All venues could take a lesson from how TD Garden runs things in this area. We got our wristbands, headed back to the hotel for the rest of the morning, and then met a friend for lunch in Chinatown. It was great! Much better than sitting outside, that's for sure. :LOL:

Where did you end up in the line? My friends and I were 16 thru 19, which ended up being the same spot that we had for MSG #1 :D

Right now I only have a ticket for the DC show. I'd like to do Pittsburgh and/or Philly too, but can't convince any of my friends to join me :(

Chris---your pics are AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

And MoodyJ---your pics that you had of this gig (in the other thread) are also stellar!

I am so grateful to both of you guys for posting such fab pics to help me relive that wonderful night of seeing them for the first time ever! :)

I agree about the venue being very well organized in their handling of fans with GA tickets. All venues could take a lesson from how TD Garden runs things in this area. We got our wristbands, headed back to the hotel for the rest of the morning, and then met a friend for lunch in Chinatown. It was great! Much better than sitting outside, that's for sure. :LOL:

Where did you end up in the line? My friends and I were 16 thru 19, which ended up being the same spot that we had for MSG #1 :D

Right now I only have a ticket for the DC show. I'd like to do Pittsburgh and/or Philly too, but can't convince any of my friends to join me :(

I think I was 37th in line :)

You are right, I wish more venues were managed this way.

I don't have tickets to any of the fall shows yet but I think I might get them later from musebay. I think I'll go to the Philly show so maybe I'll see you there.

Chris - the pictures are ace! Thanks for posting!

There's a bootleg of this show up on musebootlegs now :happy: So pumped to get to relive it :D (Now if only people would upload the other gigs I went to... XD)

OMG, thank you for this info!! I can't wait to be able to relive it again, too!!! *runs off to download it*

(PS---snarkycat---i am thinking of going to Philly too! :) )

Edit: TrebleRose---did you mean the Audio file?? I had already downloaded that.....I guess I thought you meant there was a vid of the show up?? Did I misunderstand that? :)

I think I was 37th in line :)

You are right, I wish more venues were managed this way.

I don't have tickets to any of the fall shows yet but I think I might get them later from musebay. I think I'll go to the Philly show so maybe I'll see you there.

I'm not having any lucking convincing my friends, so DC is the only definite show for me :(

Archived