Wasn't going to go to this gig, just NY/NJ, but I pulled up a pretty good seat, so I nabbed it, yay!

I must say I really don't like these paperless tickets, it really limits your options. :(

I think the band (and the management) have made an effort to keep scalpers out this tour. I just hope everything goes smoothly. I have Will Call GA tickets and I'm still wondering how to queue up and get the tickets at the same time.

I think the band (and the management) have made an effort to keep scalpers out this tour. I just hope everything goes smoothly. I have Will Call GA tickets and I'm still wondering how to queue up and get the tickets at the same time.

Make buds with the other people in line. Then when the ticket office open, they'll save your place while you go up. And you will save their place when they go. Musers are awesome. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

So I just relocated to Maine this week for a new job and as a result am going to this show vs any of the NYC area shows. If anyone has a space GA ticket please PM me as Id be willing to pay at or a bit over face value for it. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I noticed that Dead Sara is stopping the tour in late March - anyone know who will open for Muse in Boston in 2013?

I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully they will announce it soon.

Hmmm...hadn't heard about that. I just assumed it would be Dead Sara.

It's looking a lot closer now! yay!

Yes, it will be here before we know it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived