• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Getting closer! :yesey:

I was just wondering if they are going to bring the pyro from the Vegas gig to all their shows now?? Because that would be :awesome:

we can only hope!!!!!

I'm not expecting it, but it would be fantastic if they did.

I can't believe it's 23 days until the start of my Muse week. :dance:

Are you going to lots of gigs? I'm just going to this one but if they do something in fall, I'll go see them again.

Yep, I'm doing this one, Mohegan Sun, the two MSG shows, and possibly East Rutherford. I have tickets to see The Joy Formidable on the same night, so I may just stay at home and skip the East Rutherford show. I'd like to see some shows during the fall tour, so I hope the schedule works out for me.

So this is my first post on the board, so please, go easy on me guys :$ This is going to be my first Muse concert (Missed them in 2010 because of economic issues) and I couldn't be more excited :dance:

Boston is going to be my first Muse concert, too! :) And I am starting to get a teensy bit excited....just hit me this AM it is only 2 1/2 weeks away. :) Have been waiting so long, it just wasn't seeming like it was ever really going to happen. :)

Boston is going to be my first Muse concert, too! :) And I am starting to get a teensy bit excited....just hit me this AM it is only 2 1/2 weeks away. :) Have been waiting so long, it just wasn't seeming like it was ever really going to happen. :)

So this is my first post on the board, so please, go easy on me guys :$ This is going to be my first Muse concert (Missed them in 2010 because of economic issues) and I couldn't be more excited :dance:

YAY to all you new Muse gig goers!! :dance::happy: I won't be my first one but it will be the first GA for me at TD Garden. Do you guys have seats or are you queuing up too?

Oh and welcome to the board! Prepare to be entertained/appalled by the craziness that is the Muse fandom! :shifty:;)

YAY to all you new Muse gig goers!! :dance::happy: I won't be my first one but it will be the first GA for me at TD Garden. Do you guys have seats or are you queuing up too?

Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough to get GA or Lodge tickets so Ill be stuck in the balcony :mad: oh well, I guess its time to freak everyone sitting down out :dance: I couldn't possibly sit down at a Muse show.

I have seats...sprung for VIP so I would at least be close, as I was afraid I'd be on the opposite end of the arena otherwise. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So while Ive been in North Station a number of times, this will be my first time actually going to an event at TD Garden. Anyone know where the queue usually forms and where the parking lot is? Ill be driving down from Maine early that morning.

So...anyone been to a concert at TD Garden lately?

When I saw Muse there a couple of years ago the queue system was really strange. Basically the Garden does NOT want people waiting around and crowding the area. Last time they gave people numbered wristbands and asked us to come back at 5 to line up.

That system was actually great, BUT what I'm concerned about is those of us who got our tickets on musictoday (which I'm guessing is a lot of us) have "will call" tickets and according to the Garden's website, the will call box office only opens two hours before the show...

Anyone got any info?

So...anyone been to a concert at TD Garden lately?

When I saw Muse there a couple of years ago the queue system was really strange. Basically the Garden does NOT want people waiting around and crowding the area. Last time they gave people numbered wristbands and asked us to come back at 5 to line up.

That system was actually great, BUT what I'm concerned about is those of us who got our tickets on musictoday (which I'm guessing is a lot of us) have "will call" tickets and according to the Garden's website, the will call box office only opens two hours before the show...

Anyone got any info?

I have will call tickets too. I guess we'll just have to rely on the kindness of fellow musers. I might call TD Garden to see if I can get any info on the will call tickets.

This wristband idea sounds great. So if you get a wristband and leave the area and come back at 5 to stand in the queue? Is that how it works?

Archived