Yeah. Then arenas + US festivals in 2016 and if they feel like it, stadiums in 2017.

I doubt they'd tour for that long into 2017, they're probably more likely to do what they did on the Black Holes tour, do festival and arenas up until christmas, tour america and asia for a bit after christmas, do some stadiums, back to america, stopover in australia, done

Woo festivals first, that way they can get used to giving us shit sets from the start! :awesome:

I know your having a laugh but that does raise a fair point generally we get more variation and slightly better sets at the end of the tours, hopefully with stadiums at the end of the tour we could get some better set lists at the stadiums than what we had last time round.

Has anyone thought how the new heavier album and Matt's grungy look is going to affect setlists, do we think it will affect it at all? It's just I can't see Matt singing guiding light or UD with his current image it will just look weird! Maybe this is just me but long hair, rock image and those types of songs don't really mix in my mind!!

Has anyone thought how the new heavier album and Matt's grungy look is going to affect setlists, do we think it will affect it at all? It's just I can't see Matt singing guiding light or UD with his current image it will just look weird! Maybe this is just me but long hair, rock image and those types of songs don't really mix in my mind!!

If anyone is going to make a horribly misguided attempt to make that work, it's Matt Bellamy.

Not sure why you'd compare to the BH&R tour other than the possibly similar release date for the album. They're way bigger now everywhere.

Maybe they won't play stadiums but instead go with huge open-air venues, I guess.

That might work pretty well for me :) I'd be very happy indeed if they played Knebworth.

What image are you talking about? He has longer(er) hair. End of story.

I know your having a laugh but that does raise a fair point generally we get more variation and slightly better sets at the end of the tours, hopefully with stadiums at the end of the tour we could get some better set lists at the stadiums than what we had last time round.

Well, if the album is that much heavier than maybe, but i think it's just is going to be like what they feel like, what they feel like playing. so that can be Guiding Light again. so we can't really know what that will be. :LOL: bit unpredictable.

I don't like Guiding Light so i'm fine with that not coming back in the setlist again. I do like UD so i'm ok with that returning. i think UD is more likely than Guiding Light. but once again who knows.

I'd love if Muse had more variation in their setlists. this tour it went pretty well, but maybe even more, i know it seems like that will never happen, but you never know. it would be difficult with the visuals and stuff, but if they are going to do more stripped back shows then maybe, but still you can't be sure with anything with these guys. :LOL:

Again, I just don't see this album being "heavy" enough that the rest of their catalog sounds completely out of place by comparison.

I'm really not sure what people are expecting...

And I don't think there's any way they are going to eliminate staples/hits from the setlists because of whatever this album does sound like, although they would have to remove a few to wedge in the new material (which they've been doing since ever, but with some real big staples on the T2L tour) because gods forbid they play a few songs longer.

And yeah... having slightly long hair isn't exactly an "image change."

Kinda sad that it has to be immediate 'omg, he's trying to look grunge!' like men stopped being able to grow out their hair at the change of the millennium.

Archived