Dates Announced for Dublin and Strasbourg Plus Additional Euro Tickets Released

KirkBot

How are the pre-sales for existing dates going to work?

I need to know this info too. A very kind family-member has registered on .mu in order to try and get me a ticket for the O2, 27th, gig (if there are any standing tix that is) and I won't be able to check for ticket-buying info on Thursday morning as will be at work early.

I need to know this info too. A very kind family-member has registered on .mu in order to try and get me a ticket for the O2, 27th, gig (if there are any standing tix that is) and I won't be able to check for ticket-buying info on Thursday morning as will be at work early.

Given this sale is meant to be in 22 hours, they're cutting it a little fine.

Unless the plan is "whoever's on our homepage at 10am tomorrow morning gets a shot"

Anyone got a clue how the pre-sale's going to work then? I don't remember such a lack of info back in 2009. As you say, they're cutting it fine - now after 8:30pm UK time and I still don't know what I'm supposed to do at 10am tomorrow. I don't want to be wildly clicking around between Ticketmaster and Muse.mu to see how to get into the pre-sale. I've no special code or URL to use...

You need to look on the main Muse website, all the info is there and you need to log in there to see your special code.

Anyone got a clue how the pre-sale's going to work then? I don't remember such a lack of info back in 2009. As you say, they're cutting it fine - now after 8:30pm UK time and I still don't know what I'm supposed to do at 10am tomorrow. I don't want to be wildly clicking around between Ticketmaster and Muse.mu to see how to get into the pre-sale. I've no special code or URL to use...

You'll get your code there. :D

Archived