I just had a theory come into my head. I wonder if Matt is suddenly doing this because he feels more able to, as Chris has started writing and singing songs. Perhaps it was something he resisted before in the fear that Muse would become "Matt Bellamy and band". I think it was Matt who encouraged Dom to feature in the visuals as well.

I just had a theory come into my head. I wonder if Matt is suddenly doing this because he feels more able to, as Chris has started writing and singing songs. Perhaps it was something he resisted before in the fear that Muse would become "Matt Bellamy and band". I think it was Matt who encouraged Dom to feature in the visuals as well.

That makes sense yeah. It makes everything even more exciting that they are each doing something new this time I love it :happy:

I don't care what others say I always love your theories carrie :kiss:

Now that's speculating. :eek:

I think Dom has enough self-confidence to wear colored, skinny jeans, a spiderman costume

and now a ninja costume while doing martial arts all by himself :3

I didn't mean Dom is short of confidence. Let's put it another way. Matt said he is the show director. It sounded from what Matt was saying in the NME interview, that that particular stunt was Matt's idea.

Matt may have wanted Dom to be the focus. On the other hand, perhaps Matt and Chris simply suck at karate and Dom was the obvious choice.

I didn't mean Dom is short of confidence. Let's put it another way. Matt said he is the show director. It sounded from what Matt was saying in the NME interview, that that particular stunt was Matt's idea.

Matt may have wanted Dom to be the focus. On the other hand, perhaps Matt and Chris simply suck at karate and Dom was the obvious choice.

Or he wanted to figure out another way of ridiculing Dom.

/adding to the speculation

Deja vu.

Archived