2013.04.09 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

dylb88

Ran into Matt tonight at the Toronto International Film Festival.

He mentioned to me that Muse would be in Toronto playing the Air Canada Centre on April the 9th.

Here's my tweet, and picture for reference.

https://twitter.com/dylb88/status/244681351725477889

Cheers!

EDIT: Had to take the tweet with the picture of me and Matt down, due to people pretending to be me, and spreading false Muse rumours while using the pic as proof.

North American dates :awesome:

He seemed pretty confident about the date too... perhaps first of the tour? Who knows!

He asked me if I was from Toronto, and when I said yeah he was like "We're gonna be playing the Air Canada Centre on April 9th"

I didn't even have to ask!

Kinda gutted I forgot to ask him about what happened to Battersea

edit: They better not change the date, or I'll look like a damned fool.

He seemed pretty confident about the date too... perhaps first of the tour? Who knows!

He asked me if I was from Toronto, and when I said yeah he was like "We're gonna be playing the Air Canada Centre on April 9th"

I doubt it, it would be strange if they started the North American tour in April seeing as last time they started in February. They usually tend to cross over into Canada while going through the US.

Don't worry about the Battersea questions, I know sometimes you can forget or whatever.

Motherfucking yes. Good work fellow Canadian.

You are cute.

Calm yourself.

I doubt it, it would be strange if they started the North American tour in April seeing as last time they started in February. They usually tend to cross over into Canada while going through the US.

Don't worry about the Battersea questions, I know sometimes you can forget or whatever.

More like they cross into the US when they come to Canada.

I have added the "Not Confirmed" to the title although it comes from Matt (actually not really a reliable source!) it is not confirmed yet through an official .mu announcement.

Fair enough!

But he might be reliable this time, because when he told me, I didn't ask. All he did was ask me where I was from, and when I told him, he proceeded to give me details.

Fair enough!

But he might be reliable this time, because when he told me, I didn't ask. All he did was ask me where I was from, and when I told him, he proceeded to give me details.

I'm not doubting your story but until it is announced on .mu it's technically not confirmed.

Matt rembered the date of a gig next year?

I don't believe you :phu:

'rembered'... is that what's they are teaching you at college?

• 3 weeks later...

edit: They better not change the date, or I'll look like a damned fool.

That is cool. I hope they don't change the date either because April 9 would be really great for me. It is the week before my final exams and this will be very likely my final year at George Brown College. I don't want Muse to come to Toronto when I'm away or if I am too busy (I will be in Las Vegas from April 27 to May 3).

Archived