2013.04.09 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

dylb88

Tried to post again but in my post I gave a website to TM and maybe that's why it's not showing, but I too have been a bit confused about what it'll look like tomorrow at the ACC for paperless GA floors entry.

My email confirm from the Muse fan presale in the fall says "will call" ....

BUT...

TM has info about the restricted paperless ticket entry which is GA floors and sections 109 and 118 which, when you click on the link, says that all you do is show up at the entry door (presumably where peeps will be lining up) and they scan your credit card and all people in party enter at the same time??

that would be one way to avoid the boxoffice/ticket window.

At Jack White's shows in the fall at the Sony Centre - you could get a wristband at the ticket window the day of the show - both people had to show up at the same time. was actually a good system....even if 1 person lined up, peeps were cool about letting that one person go get their wristband when their +1 showed up...then both peeps just got back in line with their wristbands. But this procedure was communicated EVERYWHERE so no confusion leading up to the day.

I went to acc today (as I posted earlier)...the gentleman that was helping me was saying that...and tried to scan my credit card today so he can give me some form of tickets but didnt work and asked where I bought the tickets from. When I told him I got it from the fan presale he said the tickets weren't available yet and to come back tomorrow around 4-5....:unsure:

I'm hoping to show up around early afternoon (maybe 2pm or so, weather depending). It sucks because my friend can't get off work until 5 so I'll be waiting around by myself. I hope it's warm out - I don't want to check my winter coat if it gets cold again.

I went to acc today (as I posted earlier)...the gentleman that was helping me was saying that...and tried to scan my credit card today so he can give me some form of tickets but didnt work and asked where I bought the tickets from. When I told him I got it from the fan presale he said the tickets weren't available yet and to come back tomorrow around 4-5....:unsure:

I'm hoping to show up around early afternoon (maybe 2pm or so, weather depending). It sucks because my friend can't get off work until 5 so I'll be waiting around by myself. I hope it's warm out - I don't want to check my winter coat if it gets cold again.

cool - thanks for that info - sorry didn't read your earlier post more thoroughly.

yeah - would be good to get something physical in hand earlier rather than later tomorrow.

fingers crossed not too rainy tomorrow!

can't wait for the show! I was at the 2010 ACC show.

and.

it.

rocked!

cool - thanks for that info - sorry didn't read your earlier post more thoroughly.

yeah - would be good to get something physical in hand earlier rather than later tomorrow.

fingers crossed not too rainy tomorrow!

can't wait for the show! I was at the 2010 ACC show.

and.

it.

rocked!

Yea The Resistance tour was pretty awesome - those giant eyeballs during Plug in Baby!

I'm not sure how much I want to rely on the guy at ACC though...he seemed unsure! But doors at 6...and shows at ACC start right when they say it would

I'm going to head down to the ACC on my lunch break (from Yonge & York Mills... hope I make it back in time) and we'll see what they have to say. Hopefully they'll be available at that time and I won't have wasted an hour!

I'm not sure how much I want to rely on the guy at ACC though...he seemed unsure! But doors at 6...and shows at ACC start right when they say it would

All shows except Madonna's last fall - omg - she didn't come on until 10:30. ridiculous. was still good though. :-)

So, no audio or video recording... WHY :( (per @LiveAtACC)

Not that I'm encouraging any nefarious behaviour, but for all they know, you could be taking pictures ;)

I don't know how they'd know the difference between live view and recording on a digital camera anyways (or, more importantly, if they'd care).

--

I should add that tickets were ready for pickup as of 11:45 this morning (when I made it down there). No lines or anything.

BEST CONCERT EVER!!!

They were sooooooooo much better than the last time they were here. I'm sooo happy I was able to see it.

Setlist:

Isolated System

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Panic Station

Knights of Cydonia

Explorers

Follow Me

United States of Eurasia

Liquid State

Madness

time is Running out

Undisclosed Desires

Stockholm Syndrome

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

BEST CONCERT EVER!!!

They were sooooooooo much better than the last time they were here. I'm sooo happy I was able to see it.

Setlist:

Isolated System

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Panic Station

Knights of Cydonia

Explorers

Follow Me

United States of Eurasia

Liquid State

Madness

time is Running out

Undisclosed Desires

Stockholm Syndrome

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

IT WAS AMAZING. Did you hold up your phone? I did. :D

So happy that they did Stockholm and Time is Running Out. Much bigger fan of their older stuff, but all of their stuff is so great live.

So disappointed that I couldn't get floor tickets, guess I'll wait for another year :/

The Tuesday crowd's demographic was a lot older than I thought would be, most people outside of the floor were casually standing around, which disappointed me. Guess the diehards were on the floor anyway. Seems European crowds are where it's at from what I've seen of their other shows

This was my first concert...ever. I saved myself for Muse and purposely avoided certain other performers for them. I dont really listen to any major active bands outside of Muse anyway, so it's not like I cared to to see many other bands, but seeing Muse was a long awaited dream come true. Never fathomed going to a concert before for whatever reason, never even knew they came to Toronto in 2010, wasn't really allowed to go before that in '07, '06. Been a fan since 2002, so it was about time!

And the phone flash thing was cool, but considering this was my first event, everything was an interesting experience :)

Wonder if they'll play Animals and PiB tonight.

IT WAS AMAZING. Did you hold up your phone? I did. :D

I sure did!

Matt was soo apprecitative of us when they came back out for the encore, the thing I love about that whole phone experience was that it was spontaneus. I remember Matt tried getting the crowd to do it in 2010, and it failed miserably. Altho thats because 80% of the crowd was all moronic ***light fans.

PACKED HOUSE! This concert was sooooo much better than 2010. I really wish I had pit tix, but the vantage point I had made for awesome pics.

533446_10152740899935193_1983170445_n.jpg

3631_10152740902980193_147176346_n.jpg

164254_10152740909705193_1580320951_n.jpg

I was in the pit and it was soooooooooooooo mind blowing being so close - must have been about 5 or 6 deep just off centre. Every time Matt came out to the middle he would turn to our side more too which was truly amazing.

Dude is one talented musician!!!

I love seeing him on the piano - was perfectly positioned off to the right so could see his side profile and watch him tickling the ivories.

That's 2 phenomenal shows at the ACC for me - 2010 and last night.

I've had nothing but Muse tunes in my head all day today.

Wish I could go back tonight.

sigh.

:-)

have a blast to all of you there tonight!! you will looovvve it!!!

Archived