Kit & Tab Big Meet Up 2012

Lord MFC

So, you're in favour Jamie?

Yes! I made the thread! And if no one else turns up I guess it will just be me and Matthijs jamming and drinking all day which actually could be a laugh :LOL:

Also, how about a meet up at the guitar show at Mansons if people dont want to actually do a proper meet up?

Yes! I made the thread! And if no one else turns up I guess it will just be me and Matthijs jamming and drinking all day which actually could be a laugh :LOL:

Also, how about a meet up at the guitar show at Mansons if people dont want to actually do a proper meet up?

I don't really fancy going all the way down for Exeter, even if it is for the guitar show and to meet boardies. I just seriously think the best and easiest way is to meet up on the day of a gig or something

I don't really fancy going all the way down for Exeter, even if it is for the guitar show and to meet boardies. I just seriously think the best and easiest way is to meet up on the day of a gig or something

Yeah but not many KnTers are going to the gigs...

I imagine just as many are going to the gigs that are going to the guitar show, if not more

Yeah but for those who dont wanna go to the gigs/dont mind about the Guitar show, the guitar show's cheaper and more relevant to the forum...

I still think a jamming session is the way to go!

Nope' date=' only 2.5 ish there...[/quote']

For you maybe, took me 5 hours to get from Crewkerne to my town today because of all the changes, and Exeter's like another hour and a half away from Crewkerne

SO SHADDAP

edit: No, an hour. Still ages

I'm all disappoint because I'm probably not going to be able to go.

didn't a few people get together a while back to record a feeling good cover and some other stuff? I know Matthijs was one of them

It was me, Kazzie, Ross and Ste IIRC, with Deano filming our horrible jams. Totally fun :awesome:

I probs wouldn't come to this because I'm not a KnTer any more but I have been to a gear-based meetup before and I reckon it's probably best if you find someone with a load of gear and space for it to be used in, rather than basing it around an event where priorities are going to be mixed.

London practice rooms aren't cheap and tend to be quite poorly spec'd and small but you might get a deal on a whole day somewhere non-central...

think you're getting away that easily do you?!

Hey, I could host in my flat but it'd be less 'guitary' and more 'sex party'... Having said that, I do currently have 3 half stacks and bits of a drumkit lying around.

Fiendish. I could fit probably 10 KnTs in my garage. Can't wait to get a-rapin'

It's not rape if they ask for it.

Archived