Kit & Tab Big Meet Up 2012

Lord MFC

Matthijs and I were talking and we thought we should try and orginise a KnT meet up sometime this autumn/fall when James is over. I think it should be in London, or another big city that's easy to get to, maybe in a practice room so we can jam?

Post some ideas in here and I'll edit this post with all the details such as dates when we've had a chat and decided.

:awesome:

In order to make this NOT fail I would suggest that we get

a) a rehearsal room for 2 days so we can rehearse and record some songs

b) make sure we can get enough gear there to jam with

c) a nice pub afterwards to teach that yank to drink proper beer

a) FIGHT GUITARISTS, FIGHT FOR YOUR GLORY. You bassists will be loved. Jamie can go find some drums

b) James' Mansons, Chedda's rain sodden pedalols, Jamie will lug it all in

c) lol Jamie

Guest Batman.

I love how alcohol seems to be a main topic, yet I bet a lot of people here wouldn't even be able to get served :LOL:

Shit ain't gonna happen. Might work to have a meet-up at a Muse gig or something, but this is never going to go well as a proper gathering, with a decent amount of us there.

sorry for being realistic

I love how alcohol seems to be a main topic, yet I bet a lot of people here wouldn't even be able to get served :LOL:

Shit ain't gonna happen. Might work to have a meet-up at a Muse gig or something, but this is never going to go well as a proper gathering, with a decent amount of us there.

Yeah, the easiest way I can see this getting organised is if it's a gig meetup

Why not? It should work.

Guest Batman.
Why not? It should work.

1) A lot of us are underage. Good luck explaining that to your parents.. 'I'm going to meet some 30 year olds off the internet'

2) How would the money be sorted out to pay for practise rooms big enough to hold us all? That's taking into account everyone bringing their own equipment (Which would be difficult in itself)

3) Just because people get along on the internet doesn't mean they will in real life.

4) People who hate each other on the internet won't get along in real life. I'd love to see how Al and Jimbo (Just an example) would act around each other

5) It's ridiculous to expect someone to travel such huge distances for something like this, so it'd have to coincide with something bigger, something like a Muse stadium gig would probably be good seeing as most people here regard them as rather important

Not purposely trying to be a killjoy, just can't see it happening

Well, I'm easy for you to meet :LOL:

Okay, next thing: Harley's not invited.

I would gladly organize, but then I'll haunt your asses if you're going to be lame and not reply and everything. I've organised a non-gig related muse-meet and it was awesome. Have a little faith ppz ;)

1) A lot of us are underage. Good luck explaining that to your parents.. 'I'm going to meet some 30 year olds off the internet'

2) How would the money be sorted out to pay for practise rooms big enough to hold us all? That's taking into account everyone bringing their own equipment (Which would be difficult in itself)

3) Just because people get along on the internet doesn't mean they will in real life.

4) People who hate each other on the internet won't get along in real life. I'd love to see how Al and Jimbo (Just an example) would act around each other

5) It's ridiculous to expect someone to travel such huge distances for something like this, so it'd have to coincide with something bigger, something like a Muse stadium gig would probably be good seeing as most people here regard them as rather important

I would LOVE for Al and Jimbo to meet

1) Thats where you lie. I did that once to meet a girl. Good times.

2) Let Jimbo or James pay the bill, They're rich texans. They can also bring all the equipment.

3) I genuinely don't think anyone here wants to tear heads off each other.

4) See above.

5) Fak u gooby. Considering one or two of us will be around at that time consider it the best time to do so.

Archived