Kit & Tab Big Meet Up 2012

Lord MFC

1) A lot of us are underage. Good luck explaining that to your parents.. 'I'm going to meet some 30 year olds off the internet'

I was 13 when I went to my first meet.

If your parent don't trust it get them to meet one or two people who live relatively close to you. Or speak to some over the phone. Leave them a document with hostel info and phone numbers or people who will be there and say you'll call every 4 hours to say you are still alive.

Iit's different if you need to travel from a different country though.

well FU :LOL:

<3

Well I don't actually know as of now - it's just looking a bit less likely than before. The main reason I was coming over was for that guitar show - being able to meet MFC and whoever else was going was just a bonus really...I heard my one and only youtube subscriber was going to make an appearance too :ohmy:

Guest Batman.
ohai you just insulted a lot of people. Including me :awesome:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend! I just don't think it'd be worth it to go to another country just for a meet, I'd at least want to make a holiday out of it or something.

don't start any beef with Harley, he'll rip your head off...

...or just have a bit of a sulk

I'm not really phased by people just saying what they think, sorry to disappoint!

and he'll find you if you post it on the board :chuckle:

Yeah, I searched the whole board to see if you'd been having a secret bitchfest about me. Wasn't disappointed.

I'm not scared of a spotty underage boy :phu:

not sure if spotty

Not especially :LOL:

Should make it clear - what I say is merely my opinion. Don't take it so seriously :LOL:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend! I just don't think it'd be worth it to go to another country just for a meet, I'd at least want to make a holiday out of it or something.

Not especially :LOL:

Should make it clear - what I say is merely my opinion. Don't take it so seriously :LOL:

Well yeah if it's very expensive to get there might as well do some more sight seeing and add some extra days rather stay in the pub all day:yesey:

I know it's your opinion, but that doesn't mean I can't get offended by your opinion :chuckle:

Guest Batman.
Well yeah if it's very expensive to get there might as well do some more sight seeing and add some extra days rather stay in the pub all day:yesey:

I know it's your opinion, but that doesn't mean I can't get offended by your opinion :chuckle:

Well it really wasn't meant to offend, so my apologies if it did!

Archived