Kit & Tab Big Meet Up 2012

Lord MFC

Guest Batman.
1) Thats where you lie. I did that once to meet a girl. Good times.

2) Let Jimbo or James pay the bill, They're rich texans. They can also bring all the equipment.

3) I genuinely don't think anyone here wants to tear heads off each other.

4) See above.

5) Fak u gooby.

1) I can't think of anything that'd cover going to stay in another city for a few days :LOL:

2) Fair point

3) Yeah but that doesn't mean they'd get along and have fun, which is surely the point of this?

4) True, awkward hostility is never nice though

5) pls

Let's stop bashing the poor guy, he's only from 2011. :rolleyes:

Oh shit

I admit it'll be difficult for people under say 18 to travel to another town/city for a while. That's just life.

It's not going to be easy. Not everyone will be there. If it were to happen somewhere in southern Europe I could make it for half a day :LOL:

1) A lot of us are underage. Good luck explaining that to your parents.. 'I'm going to meet some 30 year olds off the internet'

2) How would the money be sorted out to pay for practise rooms big enough to hold us all? That's taking into account everyone bringing their own equipment (Which would be difficult in itself)

3) Just because people get along on the internet doesn't mean they will in real life.

4) People who hate each other on the internet won't get along in real life. I'd love to see how Al and Jimbo (Just an example) would act around each other

5) It's ridiculous to expect someone to travel such huge distances for something like this, so it'd have to coincide with something bigger, something like a Muse stadium gig would probably be good seeing as most people here regard them as rather important

Not purposely trying to be a killjoy, just can't see it happening

1) Done it before

2) Not necessarily a practice room/all chip in

3) This shouldn't be a reason not to meet, a worry that we wont get along. lol.

4) See above. And Jimbo wont come. Lol.

5) All voluntary, only if you want to.

I think there's loads of UK-based people who would be up for it; but there's a few things to consider for the actual stay:

- Hostel; depending on how many people are coming I could easily book a dorm room so we don't have to share with others, it would be relatively cheap and we won't have to worry about our gear, as we're the only ones in that room (obvs cabs etc couldn't be dragged in there).

- People; who's coming for sure: that is the solid base you're building on. Of course I could invite some less frequent K&T people who do play instruments; I know from experience that they're nice people, they're boardies and they will show up

- Money; be sure to have enough money ready for the trip. Account for dorm, food, rent of rehearsal room, some booze, transport.

You can start saying: I'm sure people won't come? Have a little faith in some of us. I would come from the Netherlands for this, so stop your nay-saying and start seeing if you're actually interested. If you're not: GTFO and leave this thread alone.

Guest Batman.

You can start saying: I'm sure people won't come? Have a little faith in some of us. I would come from the Netherlands for this, so stop your nay-saying and start seeing if you're actually interested. If you're not: GTFO and leave this thread alone.

Sorry to break it to you, but that's not how forums work. As much as you'd like to, you don't control who posts - anyone can post their opinions, as I have done. I'm not just 'nay-saying', I'm merely saying why I don't think this would work unless it revolved around something more important, as I find it hard to believe that anyone would be sad enough to go to the trouble to travel to another country just to meet some people off the internet. Whereas, like I've said, if it was arranged around something else, it'd be more realistic.

Jamie mentioned October - surely it'd be better for you all to attend one of the O2 dates together?

Guest Batman.
:(

but rly I'm going over there to work and force your unemployment rate higher

You bastard. Where abouts are you coming? :awesome:

Although did actually sound rather mean, apologies to anyone offended. I was merely saying that none of us dickheads are worth a plane ticket.

You bastard. Where abouts are you coming? :awesome:

Although did actually sound rather mean, apologies to anyone offended. I was merely saying that none of us dickheads are worth a plane ticket.

Start of next year :awesome: gonna stay here for Chrimbo and hopefully leave just after new years.

I'M WORTH A PLANE TICKET, HUMPH

Guest Batman.
Start of next year :awesome: gonna stay here for Chrimbo and hopefully leave just after new years.

I'M WORTH A PLANE TICKET, HUMPH

'WHERE', NOT 'WHEN', YOU DICK. Although 'when' was going to be my next question.

And one word. Ryanair. ;)

Guest Batman.
But that will cost more than a rehearsal room and some dont like muse.

If you dont wanna get involved then thats fine.

Odd forum choice.

And I couldn't get involved anyway, I'm too poor :LOL: Just contributing my opinion!

'WHERE', NOT 'WHEN', YOU DICK. Although 'when' was going to be my next question.

And one word. Ryanair. ;)

Hopefully going to go to York :awesome:

Ryanair's planes would probably land in the middle of the bloody Pacific attempting to fly to NZ

But that will cost more than a rehearsal room and some dont like muse.

If you dont wanna get involved then thats fine.

Fuk da muz #yolo~~~

Guest Batman.
Hopefully going to go to York :awesome:

Ryanair's planes would probably land in the middle of the bloody Pacific attempting to fly to NZ

York is actually lovely, it's probably my favourite place in England. Close to me too .. :eyebrows:

As much as I would love to go there are two issues for me.

#1 Money- Plane tickets be expensive biatch!!

#2 As Harley said "I'm going to another country alone to meet a group of people I've never met except on the internet". I don't think that would work along with any other logical excuse.

I would LOVE to go but I just couldn't.

I will be in London around that time but it would be on a school tour.

As much as I would love to go there are two issues for me.

#1 Money- Plane tickets be expensive biatch!!

#2 As Harley said "I'm going to another country alone to meet a group of people I've never met except on the internet". I don't think that would work along with any other logical excuse.

I would LOVE to go but I just couldn't.

I will be in London around that time but it would be on a school tour.

Build a memory. Ditch your school for the board. It will be a story you can use for the rest of your life. Plus, the expulsion story shortly thereafter.

Build a memory. Ditch your school for the board. It will be a story you can use for the rest of your life. Plus, the expulsion story shortly thereafter.

It would be a story for my life. My short life that will end once my parents find out :LOL:

Lol at Harley flipping out

I'd like to meet some of you. You have to bare in mind that this arse-hole is just my e-personality so there'd be no beef. If it was in London though I couldn't really bring gear on the train, and fuck driving to that shit-hole. Anywhere outside of London I would bring a car full of pedlols.

Guest Batman.

Hardly 'flipping out', pointing out why a lot of people wouldn't be able to come

My friend recommended it, and seeing it's close to said friend, it seemed decent :awesome: and the appeal of you now clearly has won it over for me :eyebrows:

HOLD ME BROTHA

Archived