It's gone quiet again. Is everyone off playing their guitars or something?

I'll just leave this here.

tumblr_mmi148aIPG1qa4l36o1_500.png

Some cretin was discovered to have lied about a lunch date with Joe Perry, so my own tall tale is that i formed a superband with Derek Grant and Brody Dalle.

We’re undecided on the name. I think we should be called Valentin and the Seleznyobots, but she insists that we should be Brody and the Baby Dalles. The drummer thinks Derek and the Grant Fund Managers.

Found myself a massive guitar shop in Gion today. Glad to have found one. Spotted a guitar in there with the same black finish with holographic glitter as that MA that someone on here got too. Will get myself an acoustic for about £70 or something at the weekend anyway.

Yeah but it was fine earlier, how does such thing happen all of a sudden

Is the saddle damaged at all? can't tell from the side that's lowered. It may have just lowered itself because that heavy 6th string put a lot of pressure on it (this happens sometimes). But yeah, try raising it back up with an allen key

Found myself a massive guitar shop in Gion today. Glad to have found one. Spotted a guitar in there with the same black finish with holographic glitter as that MA that someone on here got too. Will get myself an acoustic for about £70 or something at the weekend anyway.

Find me one of those little white travel guitars with the two built in speakers.

You enjoying it there so far?

i guess so, although ritter have a habit of hiding things like that. might even be hidden in the back of the headstock or something like that.

edit:

wow those two posts were difficult without saying something that would DEFINITELY get me perma'd.

Holy crap, Its been a couple of months since I was last on here. In fact I think I was in NYC trying to find the EHX factory to no avail. :LOL:

What have I missed?

Not much. Where is the EHX factory though? The pedals say it's in NYC, but... is it really? :ninja:

Not much. Where is the EHX factory though? The pedals say it's in NYC, but... is it really? :ninja:

We are in Long Island city which is in Queens just like Flushing is and it's easy to get here # 7 train to 33rd street stop

there ya go.

there ya go.

Not far away at all... :ninja: Do you know if they allow visitors at all, or is it completely private?

edit:

Question: Does Electro-Harmonix offer factory tours?

Answer: Because of insurance regulations and the hazards present in a manufacturing and warehousing environment, we do not offer factory tours to the public.

Damn

Archived