Which song will they drop?

Nibble

Setlists are gonna have to be longer this tour, there's no excuse for them not to be. So:

7/8 T2L songs

Uprising

Plug In Baby

Hysteria

TIRO

Starlight

Resistance

Feeling Good

SMBH

Then you've got room for about 7 more songs and it's hard to say what they'll be.

I somehow think they'll play the album in full at least once.

I'm expecting:

8-9 songs from T2L

Stockholm

Uprising

Knights

Resistance

PiB

Hysteria

Starlight

FG/Tiro

4 songs rotating between rarities (those I mentioned before) and MK Ultra/US/TaB/MoTP/B&H/that kind of songs, you got me.

I somehow think they'll play the album in full at least once.

I'm expecting:

8-9 songs from T2L

Stockholm

Uprising

Knights

Resistance

PiB

Hysteria

Starlight

FG/Tiro

4 songs rotating between rarities (those I mentioned before) and MK Ultra/US/TaB/MoTP/B&H/that kind of songs, you got me.

Resistance isn't going to stay. Wasn't a popular single or a live song. I agree with you about Stockholm, KoC, Uprising, PiB, Hysteria, Starlight will.

I have a hard time believing SMBH and MoTP will drop. I would expect TIRO to drop before SMBH does.

Resistance isn't going to stay. Wasn't a popular single or a live song. I agree with you about Stockholm, KoC, Uprising, PiB, Hysteria, Starlight will.

I have a hard time believing SMBH and MoTP will drop. I would expect TIRO to drop before SMBH does.

:LOL: I forgot to put Supermassive as a staple! I think that song will never leave regular setlists. Luckily :awesome:

I agree. Sounds like TR standard. It was quite low considering BH&R had the entire album played.

Wasn't that just at one gig?

I think there were about 7-8 TR songs per gig during the arena tour (didn't follow the stadium tour closely so that might've been a different deal).

True, but the only popular single TR had was Uprising really. Seen as that's the most recent album to come out before T2L, they'll have to play a couple of the singles and Resistance seems to me to be the most likely.

I think the gigs will be longer on this tour in terms of number of songs, just based on there being less long songs on the album.

On the last tour some gigs were getting Unnatural Selection, Citizen Erased, New Born + riffs, Stockholm Syndrome + riffs and Man with a Harmonica/Knights of Cydonia all in one gig. This tour it's unlikely that that will happen and I'm still undecided as to whether Man with a Harmonica will still be played.

True, but the only popular single TR had was Uprising really. Seen as that's the most recent album to come out before T2L, they'll have to play a couple of the singles and Resistance seems to me to be the most likely.

I think Uprising and US will stay. Maybe Exo considering how well it was received. USoE maybe but if Matt has an IQ of even 10 GL, UD and Resistance will just eat shit and die.

It's one of their best songs ever. Studio and live. :yesey:

The solo in the studio is boring. But yes a great song indeed.

Shit that needs to go,

Resistance, it'll become like Invincible except not a single person wants to see it return

Undisclosed Desires, not a terrifically popular single and a live momentum killer

Guiding Light, gtfo

TIRO / Hysteria, rotate them with an emphasis on Hysteria getting played

Feeling Good, so many better piano songs, so many

Shit that needs to go,

Resistance, it'll become like Invincible except not a single person wants to see it return

Undisclosed Desires, not a terrifically popular single and a live momentum killer

Guiding Light, gtfo

TIRO / Hysteria, rotate them with an emphasis on Hysteria getting played

Feeling Good, so many better piano songs, so many

The funny thing is that Invincible was pretty good live.

Would be cool if they feature [...] MKU more this tour.

Then we can fly off to Rainbow land on our magic horses. Where we are greeted with strippers and cocaine. Also we poop gold in Rainbow Land. It doesn't hurt though. Yay!

I'd be okay if they totally change the arrangement, making it more enjoyable. Maybe sped up a bit?

Has a tempo of 155 bpm and is pretty much 8th notes throughout the song. Me thinks it is fine where it is.

:erm: It's not like I suggested they might play Escape and CoD or anything.

MK Ultra is the new CoD. After The 2nd Law tour you are going to say "it's not like I suggested they might play Escape and MK Ultra or something."

Also, the only reason I would want to see Escape live is because it's such a rarity.

His mind's probably just wandering again.

:LOL:

Archived