Which song will they drop?

Nibble

But it's not a fair argument! Speaks the scientist in me :$ You should choose a song with similar fan appreciation. You choose. Make it right ;)

But the point isn't that people would rather not have visuals than to have them, the point is that people would rather have good songs without visuals than bad songs with visuals.

I feel like I'm missing something again... :unsure:

I said that when I was at Leeds last year I was so amazed by the sound and their performance that I was indifferent (didn't even notice) their visuals. To add, when I next see them in Birmingham I won't give a shit about their visuals as long as they sound great!

I said that when I was at Leeds last year I was so amazed by the sound and their performance that I was indifferent (didn't even notice) their visuals. To add, when I next see them in Birmingham I won't give a shit about their visuals as long as they sound great!

Well that's all fine and dandy, but the argument

But it's not a fair argument! Speaks the scientist in me :$ You should choose a song with similar fan appreciation. You choose. Make it right ;)

doesn't work because

But the point isn't that people would rather not have visuals than to have them, the point is that people would rather have good songs without visuals than bad songs with visuals.

, no?

I'm confused as to how you couldn't notice the visuals when they were on a massive screen that covered the entire back of the stage. Not to mention the fact that they were so colourful and eye-grabbing.

I'm confused as to how you couldn't notice the visuals when they were on a massive screen that covered the entire back of the stage. Not to mention the fact that they were so colourful and eye-grabbing.

She probably couldn't figure out which way the stage was, so she had her back against it the whole time.

• 1 month later...

Archived