To all the people saying the reddish tint sucks.. no it does not. How original would it be for them to simply choose black.. because black is so cool and looks great in anything amirite?! And it isn't as if Muse would be parodying themselves with the dark/space theme and everything! Seriously that would be boring and predictable. And yes I like the grey background for TR.

But if it looks good then I don't get what's your argument. That black is mainstream? :LOL: Or that black has been used by Muse too many times? :confused:

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder anyway. And I like the grey background for TR's album art.

To all the people saying the reddish tint sucks.. no it does not. How original would it be for them to simply choose black.. because black is so cool and looks great in anything amirite?! And it isn't as if Muse would be parodying themselves with the dark/space theme and everything! Seriously that would be boring and predictable. And yes I like the grey background for TR.

:facepalm:

Black is so often viewed as the cool/badass colour to a point where it's become rather uninteresting. And especially considering the common themes of this band's music, it would be so typical of a decision. I think the band knows this and that's why they decided against choosing it for the TR cover and why they're doing the same with this one. It seems like a lot of people don't see why they couldn't have just gone with plain black but I think the reason is pretty obvious.

they decided against choosing it for the TR cover and why they're doing the same with this one.

aren't they using the black background? that's what seems to be the real one, since it's on the main page and it already has the logo and text on it...

Black is so often viewed as the cool/badass colour to a point where it's become rather uninteresting. And especially considering the common themes of this band's music, it would be so typical of a decision. I think the band knows this and that's why they decided against choosing it for the TR cover and why they're doing the same with this one. It seems like a lot of people don't see why they couldn't have just gone with plain black but I think the reason is pretty obvious.

I hate to repeat myself, but :facepalm:

Cool story.

Anyways, boredomdorebomboredom. Can someone teach me how to resize images? :LOL:

The2ndLawEdit2_5Album.png

yeah, it could've been at least something like this. this way, it has some sort of an effect added to it, it's edited in some way, so it almost doesn't seem like a complete ripoff.

That it looks bad.

:phu: I liek it bright and vibrant.

But yeah there is a reason why I made a "less brighter version" 'cause I foresaw some people who'd like it to be not so bright. Was choosing in between the two, opted for the brighter one.

As for the font, I'm just bad at choosing fonts. :LOL:

:phu: I liek it bright and vibrant.

But yeah there is a reason why I made a "less brighter version" 'cause I foresaw some people who'd like it to be not so bright. Was choosing in between the two, opted for the brighter one.

As for the font, I'm just bad at choosing fonts. :LOL:

Not bad considering you did it on an iPod :LOL:

Archived