At least one of you is honest. I hate it when people sugarcoat the truth as a compromise so that they don't have to hurt someone's feeling. You can save a lot of time when you just cut to the chase.

Make the most of it. That was very out of character for me

And if you think I have no right being as upfront as I am, take any number of these pieces and show them to an art major. I think you'll find they have a hard time justifying there worthless existence just like any Lincoln Park or Green Day album. The problem is that everyone thinks their a fucking artist. But just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

Who said people are trying to compete with an art major? Surely if people wanted to showcase a real piece of artwork the last place they would do it is some band's message board. You wouldn't go to a 5 year old playing arts and crafts and tell him his existence is worthless. There's a difference between people trying out shit on photoshop in a Muse thread compared to people taking pictures in black and white and telling people at every starbucks in the area they're a professional artist.

My ego is plenty in check. I take pride in my ability to manage my time effectively and being that I do everything that I need to do I'd say I'm rather good at it at least for my purposes. Trust me when I tell you defending one's point of view is never a waste of time friend.

If you think it's shit I have no problem. There's some pictures in here I didn't like very much. But seeing as it's more of a fan sharing thread and not an art critiquing thread you could at least put your wording into a more constructive style instead of a witty and insulting way.

Oh, I'd love to see him do something, then call it garbage.

Doesn't matter if he put in effort or not.

That makes no sense.

I'm all for calling garbage garbage btw. Doesn't mean you have to be a cunt about it though.

Just saying.

Just saying what, that instead of wasting two hours for something that's never even going to be used even if it was amazing I could be...could be...oh that's right, doing something that is actually worth my time. Why would I want to do that.

If you think it's shit I have no problem. There's some pictures in here I didn't like very much. But seeing as it's more of a fan sharing thread and not an art critiquing thread you could at least put your wording into a more constructive style instead of a witty and insulting way.

I voice my opinion as it's meant to be heard.

Just saying what, that instead of wasting two hours for something that's never even going to be used even if it was amazing I could be...could be...oh that's right, doing something that is actually worth my time. Why would I want to do that.
I defended you, idiot.

That makes no sense.

I'm all for calling garbage garbage btw. Doesn't mean you have to be a cunt about it though.

:LOL: I don't make sense a lot of times.

It's just that I'm sure that the guys who have posted their artwork before has put in some time and effort into their work. Then this guy comes over. Like bumpypotato said, "but there's a huge difference between saying you don't like it kindly, and telling the creator they suck and their work is shit."

Well, that's pretty much that last sentence in your post anyway.

"Let me see you do something better then" is such a shitty argument btw.

You don't have to be a professonal to be able to criticize something. It's weird how this level of skill is never required to give GOOD critique.

"Let me see you do something better then" is such a shitty argument btw.

You don't have to be a professonal to be able to criticize something. It's weird how this level of skill is never required to give GOOD critique.

Reminds me of when you comment negatively on YouTube and people are like "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT :fear:"

Reminds me of when you comment negatively on YouTube and people are like "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT :fear:"

"Yeah well I kinda have to watch it to find out, don't I?"

Yeah, kinda realized that now. :facepalm:

Anyways, when was The Resistance's artwork revealed?

4th of August I think? Not sure at all though.

At least one of you is honest. I hate it when people sugarcoat the truth as a compromise so that they don't have to hurt someone's feeling. You can save a lot of time when you just cut to the chase.

No sugar coating? Well let's just say you're a sad cunt and leave it at that.

Of course the conversation has long since moved on.

Archived