2012.12.17 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

I think that may have been because the dutch football team was playing in the world championship. The queue for Goffertpark was extremely small, I don't think it's usual.

Correct, I remember I was following the match live on radio 1 while queing for the concert. I think I was the only one.:LOL: I'm guessing Musers in general aren't that much into football.

I think I'll be there around 15:00.

Correct, I remember I was following the match live on radio 1 while queing for the concert. I think I was the only one.:LOL: I'm guessing Musers in general aren't that much into football.

I think I'll be there around 15:00.

I was listening also to radio 1. Because i'm a real footbalfan. I play is myself.

At Ahoy the queuing was long but a got there round 17:30 and i made it to the 5th row. Didn't had a jacket on and ran straight throw the floor!!

I was listening also to radio 1. Because i'm a real footbalfan. I play is myself.

At Ahoy the queuing was long but a got there round 17:30 and i made it to the 5th row. Didn't had a jacket on and ran straight throw the floor!!

At Brabanthallen we were there around 11/12 I think. We did que for a long time. So I still get pissed off by the thought of one asshole photographer who made photo's during the whole gig (instead of during the first 2/3 songs). He blocked the front rows view for about 80 minutes...

I think neither one. The gig on the 10th the played sunburn, on the 11th falling down and on the 13th they played Bliss.

So it's a suprise.

They play tonight at O2 world Hamburg. Let's see what they play their tonight so you get an idea of what they might play at Amsterdam.

I haven't got a favorite between those too. If they play Citizens Erased then i'm excited!!;)

I think neither one. The gig on the 10th the played sunburn, on the 11th falling down and on the 13th they played Bliss.

So it's a suprise.

They play tonight at O2 world Hamburg. Let's see what they play their tonight so you get an idea of what they might play at Amsterdam.

I haven't got a favorite between those too. If they play Citizens Erased then i'm excited!!;)

Oh and also United States of Eurasia on the 13th. It wouldn't surprise me if we got Sunburn or Falling Down. Bliss would be nice too, but I don't think they'll roll that one out again before the Japanese dates. And I think Citizen Erased is kinda out of the question, where in the set would it go?

I think we'll get Hysteria, Falling Down, Stockholm Syndrome and Liquid State.

Was hoping for Sunburn, but it looks like that ain't going to happen... For the rest I would be pleased with Map, Bliss, Liquid State and New Born :)

And please do not close with Starlight/Survival!

Survival is a brilliant closer. Can still see the visuals in my head of Matt singing the last lyric in the clowds of CO2 :awesome:

Starlight is a fun singalong, so it was nice too.

Matt gets healthier with every gig. Hope he'll do a couple of knee slides at your gig ;)

Cheers

Driving to Amsterdam from Leeuwarden now, I'm really looking forward to tonight! I've been looking at the set-lists recently and they're looking good though I wouldn't mind some new songs like Animals and Liquid State to be dropped in favour of some "classics".

Ah well, can't have it all. :D

Hope you all have a great evening!

Going to Ziggo Dome 17-12-2012

BoGi from Friesland plus friend

BobbyR. from Volendam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

Jackparker from zuidholland

Bellapod from Reading, GB

ashton h Surrey GB

karinvisser from Friesland

agenthal (Haley) from Austin, TX, USA (via Glasgow)

lynn81 from Limburg, Netherlands

MidnightMuse from Groningen, the Netherlands

Zwiet78 from Gorinchem, The Netherlands

HAARP61 from Adelaide, South Australia

lsgriffiths from England

muse_nl from Kampen, The Netherlands

Cyndris from Zutphen, The Netherlands

MuseMatt from Nowhere.. the centre of everywhere ♪, The Netherlands

MuseNL86 from Amersfoort

Mindstorm, Amsterdam

Silver Lizzy from Volendam

Sandertheninja from Lelystad

StratosNL from Hellevoetssluis

Ishtar from Rotterdam

CtrlElite from Delft

Lott_ from Delft (or Utrecht depends on where I am)

Redd (+3) from Amsterdam

F-JD from Zoetermeer

Thought I'd post this here now ppl will soon be queing for the concert.

I'll prolly be there in an hour or so. Can't wait:)

Archived