2012.12.17 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

Of course you can :) There is a big entrance hall and when you walk (/run) to the arena itself it will appear on your right. It's in a different space, but there are no doors so you should spot it right away. It's looking like this:

JdH-20120624%20Ziggo%20Dome%20Marco%20Borsato%20065.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

good question. this will be my first Muse concert. been to a lot of concerts and really depends on weather and on the fans. are Muse fans known to queue early? :p Maybe bit stupid question, but i just have no idea really. :LOL: sometimes i'm surprised. with Bruce Springsteen for example, i was. those fans are queuing the night before with tons of people and sometimes even more than 1 night... :p

Mijn zoon (21) en ik (57) kijken erg uit naar het aankomende concert in de Ziggo Dome volgende week maandag -17/12- en hopen dat Matt, Dom en Chris voor iedereen weer een geweldige show laten zien... !

Muse, please... play also Sunburn.... it's so a perfect song !

Yes, that. Smile and wave at eachother:LOL:

good question. this will be my first Muse concert. been to a lot of concerts and really depends on weather and on the fans. are Muse fans known to queue early? Maybe bit stupid question, but i just have no idea really.

The queue for Goffertpark wasn't that impressive and iirc i was there only 2 hours before the gates opened, there were only like 200 ppl maybe(50.000+ venue).

Hey!

we once made a list of the attendees maybe we can catch up or something?

I wan't to post a line in Dutch because this is directed at people from Friesland....

In principe zou ik maandag met een vriendin naar het concert gaan (kijk er al erg lang naar uit)....

Echter vandaag belde ze me dat ze misschien op begrafenis moet maandag..... De persoon in kwestie is vandaag overleden, dus zou zo maar kunnen..:(

Ik hou nog een slag om de arm, want het is nog niet bevestigd.

Ik wil zelf nog steeds heen gaan, dus ben eigenlijk op zoek naar iemand uit Friesland die eventueel graag met me mee zou willen....;)

Yes, that. Smile and wave at eachother:LOL:

The queue for Goffertpark wasn't that impressive and iirc i was there only 2 hours before the gates opened, there were only like 200 ppl maybe(50.000+ venue).

Ah, okay! thanks for letting me know!! I can't wait anymore.. looking forward to this for months now! just 4 days :D

4 days left!! I'm getting already really excited!!!

I hope that the weather is not bad! I really don't like it when it starts raining.

Hope to see you guys and the queuing on monday!!

I'll be wearing warm clothes, a cap and a scarf handgloves that kind of stuff but i think that i won't be the only one!! And im taking a thermosbottle with hot chocolate and rum or so...;)

I'll probably be there around 15:00 pm. Not really early, but should be good enough :)

I think you be early enough to get in the front. I will be there round 13:00-14:00 pm. I think that there are more people coming later because of the weather. Cold and rain isn't the right weather for queuing.

I think that may have been because the dutch football team was playing in the world championship. The queue for Goffertpark was extremely small, I don't think it's usual.

Archived