2012.12.17 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

:D Best gig of Muse I have been to. Besides the awesome music, this also helped:

1. Awesome long solo's and jamming

2. Audience singing a long so well, I think even Matt was impressed

3. "They will not cont"F*CKING"trol us"

4. Dom running around with the dutch flag

5. Getting back on stage with all the phone lights (Yes I know they always come back, but it looked cool!)

:D Best gig of Muse I have been to. Besides the awesome music, this also helped:

5. Getting back on stage with all the phone lights (Yes I know they always come back, but it looked cool!)

That really made me laugh :LOL:

Also during one song Dom made a tiny mistake, and Chris looked at him like ':wtf::chuckle:'

That really made me laugh :LOL:

Also during one song Dom made a tiny mistake, and Chris looked at him like ':wtf::chuckle:'

They had so much fun on stage! That time that Matt just begin playing on his guitar. Brilliant and the look on Chris face when he did that. I think that he was glad that he didn't have to sing already!:LOL::LOL:

I haven't seen them live ever (apart from outside the gates at GoffertPark, which I dread ever since the day) but I totally agree on all your points. It was such a good vibe and I'm really happy that this had to be my first real Muse experience (been a fan a couple of years)

Chris is such a great guy! Where did you stand?

Right in front of Matt, with 1 guy before me at the barrier. Crazy shit went down there.

I do like Chris though, whenever he walked to our side I cheered at him :yesey: Stood at his side at Goffertpark a few years ago, so I decided in favor of Matt this time :p

They had so much fun on stage! That time that Matt just begin playing on his guitar. Brilliant and the look on Chris face when he did that. I think that he was glad that he didn't have to sing already!:LOL::LOL:

Yeah awesome to see that they had such a good time. Also one song Matt made a mistake and said f*ck (no not uprising, before that). Chris looked at him and laughed from the other end of the stage. But can't remember which song :(

Antwerp was much better? I saw that they played KoC half way the concert!

Sadly that i didn't get tickets for Antwerp :(

Did you get the harmonica from Chris?? Your such a lucky girl!!! Bit jealous!

Yeah antwerp was amazing. But probably because the crowd was much more into it! Especially the seated section. (but Amsterdam was still amazing though)

and then the shake up of the setlist was really awesome. KoC was indeed mid set!

I did! At Amsterdam :happy:

Great summary! I can only agree with you.

It was my fifth Muse gig, but without doubt the best I've seen. Great to hear Matt speaking Dutch as well.

I was sitting near the podium, but after 'Plug in Baby' we were only standing, dancing, jumping and "singing" ;) (the people behind me were standing as well, so no worries...I checked it several times if they were ok with it)

Still impressed...I wanna go back to monday!

Great summary! I can only agree with you.

It was my fifth Muse gig, but without doubt the best I've seen. Great to hear Matt speaking Dutch as well.

I was sitting near the podium, but after 'Plug in Baby' we were only standing, dancing, jumping and "singing" ;) (the people behind me were standing as well, so no worries...I checked it several times if they were ok with it)

Still impressed...I wanna go back to monday!

I still watching a lot of videos on youtube! I can't believe i have to wait till June to see them again!! :'(

It was such a great concert for me! Best night of my life!

I still watching a lot of videos on youtube! I can't believe i have to wait till June to see them again!! :'(

It was such a great concert for me! Best night of my life!

you'll have to list the best ones you can find.. im still reliving both Amsterdam and Antwerp shows. Matt was so energetic and bouncing around on his feet.. seems the BGS is working :LOL:

you'll have to list the best ones you can find.. im still reliving both Amsterdam and Antwerp shows. Matt was so energetic and bouncing around on his feet.. seems the BGS is working :LOL:

I just can't find a decent one of liquid state! Almost al the vids where made from Matt his side or far from behind. I can't find anything from Chris his side (except the vids from Matthijs) where i was standing.

But there is someone how filmed the entire concert!! I was more jumping around en singing. Made a few pics with my phone but not one song filmed. Just the MWAH and small!! piece of Liquid State but a just could't do that because Chris was singing. Totally mad....

A few days since the concert and I enjoyed it. Was a different experience then most of you btw, arrived at around 20:30(all lockers where full but not a long line at the cloak room), stood in the back but people there where jumping and singing as well. Glad I was standing, had a seat in Ahoy but like there a lot of people remained seated during the concert so glad I was standing.

There are just a few songs that I don't really enjoy, Supermassive Black Hole and Follow Me for instance, but I really loved songs as Panic Station, Time Is Running Out, Plug In Baby and Knights Of Cydonia. My favorite Muse concert still remains the Goffertpark though, not just because I live in Nijmegen but because it was outside and not as hot&sweaty...

Oh no problem with getting my coat, as I anticipated that it would be busy and got it just after KoC.

Archived