2012.12.17 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

This was an amazing gig last night!! At the barrier on Chris side. He spotted my shirt that a made for him. Got a really big smile! I thought that it was almost or even the same setlist as in Hamburg. Really loved it. And sunburn. To bad not save me but any song of Chris is good ;) I thought that thr guys had a lot if fun on stage. And Matt trying to speak in Dutch!! Hopefully someone have good pictures because mine aren't that great. Maybe next year time to get a decent photocamera! Now back to sleep.

Great gig, was standing somewhere in the middle, particularly liked Animals, was really impressed with the live version:). The overall lighting was also really impressive imo. Can't wait to see what they do with the Amsterdam Arena gig and stadium tour in general. :D

On a sidenote, ziggodome should hire more ppl for the cloakroom. Took forever to get my coat back:rolleyes:

Great gig, was standing somewhere in the middle, particularly liked Animals, was really impressed with the live version:). The overall lighting was also really impressive imo. Can't wait to see what they do with the Amsterdam Arena gig and stadium tour in general. :D

On a sidenote, ziggodome should hire more ppl for the cloakroom. Took forever to get my coat back:rolleyes:

Really had a bad time with getting my stuff back yeah :noey:

No one read my post about the lockers some pages back? ;)

I did, but first I forgot about it, then I had a bag (I'd already put away my coat) and the people at the wardrobe said that I should put the bag in a locker. So I went to the lockers: didn't fit. So that sucked :LOL: The line at the wardrobe was immense by the time I returned, so the owner had to carry the bag with him the whole time. Shit happens I guess.

Noooooo! I owned that model for all of four days before sending it back, dreadful picture quality! No, go for a TZ7, TZ10 or TZ30, all of which I've owned and recommend :)

Thank you for your tip!! I can now look for a camera because my birthday is friday and i ask money so that i can buy i photocamera!

Thank you for your tip!! I can now look for a camera because my birthday is friday and i ask money so that i can buy i photocamera!

Not sure if it applies everywhere, but Panasonic are giving £35 cashback if you buy the TZ30 in the UK before the end of this month. I bought mine three weeks ago and received my £35 a week ago :)

Ok so i have to buy it in the UK or can i buy it online from a site in the UK?

You probably could do (not sure about import tax etc??) but worth trying outlets where you are to see if they are offering the Panasonic promotion.

Archived