L.

how'd you do that? i still don't have any and i'm desperate :LOL: and woo i'm back, böördi!

we bought some standing tickets from huuto.net but they were more expensive ofc :chuckle: but of course worth the money

Now I have two extra tickets but the places are quite crappy tbh

we bought some standing tickets from huuto.net but they were more expensive ofc :chuckle: but of course worth the money

Now I have two extra tickets but the places are quite crappy tbh

What tickets are they? If I won't get any other tickets, yours could be my... last resort? ;) Though I need three tickets, but 2 is still better than 0!.

What tickets are they? If I won't get any other tickets, yours could be my... last resort? ;) Though I need three tickets, but 2 is still better than 0!.

katsomo 312 :shifty: Haha, I could sell them to you probably if we wont find anyone else who would want them :LOL:

At least it would be a stadium, a lot better compared to Kaisaniemi (I was so disappointed when they didn't build the Pyramid stage there). I could see Muse playing there. After all, the new album will bring more fans and a bigger live audience.

How many tickets were sold for the Hartwall gig?

At least it would be a stadium, a lot better compared to Kaisaniemi (I was so disappointed when they didn't build the Pyramid stage there). I could see Muse playing there. After all, the new album will bring more fans and a bigger live audience.

How many tickets were sold for the Hartwall gig?

Hartwall's capacity is around 13,000-13,500 I believe, all but possibly very few view-restricted tickets being sold out (the 2009 gig and the upcoming 2012 gig).

I think Muse is at a place where the Olympic stadium is too big for them but the hockey arenas too small- since there really isn't any venue in between we have to settle for Kaisaniemi-type solutions. I don't see them gaining SO much more popularity that they can jump from 21,000(Kaisaniemi attendance) to 50,000 in a year or so.

I wonder why Muse has two gigs in Sweden and only one in Finland when they could so easily sell out two in Finland but struggle to sell out even one in Sweden? I assume it might have to do with them hoping to gain more popularity in Sweden where they are lagging slightly behind compared to rest of Europe. Maybe also due to Sweden's historically significant&influential pop industry.

I wonder why Muse has two gigs in Sweden and only one in Finland when they could so easily sell out two in Finland but struggle to sell out even one in Sweden? I assume it might have to do with them hoping to gain more popularity in Sweden where they are lagging slightly behind compared to rest of Europe. Maybe also due to Sweden's historically significant&influential pop industry.

Because they're making up for the Stockholm gig they had to cancel in 2010?

^Could be those reasons too. I don't know why they'd make up a cancelled gig in Stockholm for having an extra one in Malmö though, I mean I'm sure Stockholm gig was certain anyway. I've heard the Denmark theory too, makes certain amount of sense(although I don't know how succesful that strategy is if combined fans of two countries can't sell out Malmö).

^Could be those reasons too. I don't know why they'd make up a cancelled gig in Stockholm for having an extra one in Malmö though, I mean I'm sure Stockholm gig was certain anyway. I've heard the Denmark theory too, makes certain amount of sense(although I don't know how succesful that strategy is if combined fans of two countries can't sell out Malmö).

Well they did play at Roskilde in 2010 so that might be why they thought it might sell. And it's not always about selling out, especially when there are two gigs spread around the country. Obviously, it will divide the ticket sales.

16/26 gigs already sold out (including Finland of course :p), not bad!

And yeh I think too they have two dates in Sweden due to they cancelled last time heir Zinkensdamms IP date in 2010 (two days after Kaisaniemi), but I agree also other reasons ofc.

e. If Olympic Stadium doesn't fit Finn-Musers, how about Kalasatama? Is capacity something like 28,000?

• 4 weeks later...
I think Ratina Stadium would be pretty good for Muse, I think it can hold about 32 000 people for gigs. Does anyone know how many tickets were sold for the RHCP gig there?

I don't think Muse are "big" enough to have a gig there. They have a lot of fans in Finland but since the venue is not in Helsinki, I don't see them palying there.

tbh, I just wish they played at Provinssirock/other festival next summer so I could see them for free :awesome:

I don't think Muse are "big" enough to have a gig there. They have a lot of fans in Finland but since the venue is not in Helsinki, I don't see them palying there.

tbh, I just wish they played at Provinssirock/other festival next summer so I could see them for free :awesome:

I don't see it happening either, but I'm pretty certain that if they did play there, the gig would sell out anyway. I mean, weren't the tickets for the Hartwall gig sold out very fast?

For some reason, I just can't imagine Muse performing at a Finnish festival. :LOL: It's totally possible, though.

I don't see it happening either, but I'm pretty certain that if they did play there, the gig would sell out anyway. I mean, weren't the tickets for the Hartwall gig sold out very fast?

For some reason, I just can't imagine Muse performing at a Finnish festival. :LOL: It's totally possible, though.

Yes, but it's different to sell out gigs in Helsinki than in other cities.

They have done it before and they could do it again :LOL: It's not like Finnish festivals would be too small for them...

I think that could work for Muse. There was some news about next year's stadium tour so we might see them there :awesome:

Yep, it could be nice :p

I think Ratina Stadium would be pretty good for Muse, I think it can hold about 32 000 people for gigs. Does anyone know how many tickets were sold for the RHCP gig there?

I was there last week and about 30 000 - 31 000 tickets were sold. It was amazing gig! After the gig I was just wondering that Muse would be great choice to play there next year, okay it's outside of Helsinki, but... I think it's still possible, who knows! There can play longer than in Helsinki, RHCP ended the gig at 23:02.

In my opinion, Muse is growed up about Finland's festival sizes. BUT my friend said (she worked there in Provinssi a long time and this year was she's last) this year was "balance" year and next year there will be probably something big again as last year there was System Of A Down, it's 35-birthday year :p Muse cancelled their Provinssirock performance in 2001(?) or some else year. They could compensate their old cancellation, but still I don't think so it would happen :D

btw, tomorrow it's equally 4 months to gig!

I don't think Muse's gonna come to Provinssi either. But you never know :)

But I think I'd prefer Muse's own gigs to festival gigs anyway cause in festivals there always people who just are there even if they're not necessarily interested in the band :/ At least on Muse's own gig you can be sure people are there to see Muse and nothing else. Not saying their festival gigs would be any worse than their own ones or anything (cause they obviously WOULDN'T, it's Muse we're talking about here after all) but you get my point.

Waaah, four months! :D

Of course Muse's own gigs are much better than festivals. and that's because you have cheaper tickets, a longer performance, Muse's own stage, and you know that everyone is there just to see Muse.

Edit: Damn, is it just four months already? Wow, that's actually pretty soon.

Archived