Isolated System

Uprising

Knights of Cydonia

Encore2:

Starlight

Survival

please make corrections if i'm wrong..

What, why? I noticed nothing.

At the start of the gig you could easily see him limping to the stage. It must've not been easy for him even though later he seemed to forget his limping. And no he didn't mention it.

The only limitation visible, was that he did not jump at all, but he did shake hands with people at the barrier.

Fantastic show. Really good atmosphere all around the audience - quite remarkable for a Finnish audience on a Monday night :)

Btw, on a related note - is there a way to share videos here, or just simply upload it to Youtube and then share the link here? Shot one (crappy) video of Isolated System + first seconds of Uprising, might just as well put it up somewhere...

Such a great and powerful show again, amazing! Poor Bellamy and his different-pair shoes :p He moved quite well although there was a bit limping!

Really looking forward for tonight's gig in Estonia and of course next years Olympic Stadium!

We arrived 2h before the doors and 2nd row ;)

Fantastic gig. A shame that the best part was the first song. Survival wasn't as strong as I had expected (as a closer). They really need to drop TIRO. All the new songs were great.

I also don't like how Muse gigs feel like they're coming from a conveyor belt these days. You know 90% of the setlist based on the earlier tour. It's really disappointing.

My thoughts:

-overall the gig was great and the light/visuals awesome.

-I was pleasantly surprised how little the injury seemed to affect Matt's movements, although I guess you could see it at times

-I was surprised how much I liked PiB (which is usually just an "okay" song for me)- I especially enjoyed the falsetto bits at the end

-really liked Chris singing Liquid State- it was a rare straightforward "pure" rock moment in the show

-Follow me/UD with Matt just singing, not playing guitar while running around the stage in a glittery jacket, playing up the audience, gave me serious Las vegas vibes. Still, it was fun to see something out of the ordinary

-encouraging audience to fill in lines like "My plug in baby/In unbroken virgin realities/Is tired of living" is probably expecting too much from a non-native crowd. "Our hopes and expectations/black holes and revelations" sounded awesome though when sung by the audience

-crowd was pretty lame in showing their enthusiasm even during the the crowd pleasers- even the mosh pit didn't jump up and down during Uprising! (I stayed a few rows behind this time, as well). However, it was obvious the crowd liked what they saw- very long and enthusiastic applauds at the end, etc.

-Survival doesn't work all that well as a closer; however I'm fine with is as long as it something else than KoC

-Unsustainable sounded kind of messy and unnecessary due to heavy reliance on backing tracks

-Animals was a clear highlight- Matt sounded great and it was great to see his guitar work in a more stylish manner

-Muse should probably be slightly concerned about sales for the Stadium gig as the people I spoke to all said they are not planning on going/I am not buying tickets just now,either - many old "core" fans getting tired of the same "best of" bits of the set can't be a good sign

-biggest disappointment was getting Sunburn instead of Falling Down, which Tallinn apparently got (the only little hope I harboured for the set list was getting FD). However, I can't say I regret not getting tickets for Tallinn as well as variation of two songs does not justify foreign travel anymore for me.

One good thing about the lame-ish crowd was that I arrived for my place maybe 20.45 (the gig started around 21.10) and we were maybe 10-15th row on Matt's side, no pushing or shoving whatsoever. Gotta love the lethargic Finnish temperament for that!

Yeah we really got Falling Down in Tallinn, it was nice to get at least some different songs (Sunburn --> FD, Hysteria --> MotP, SS --> New Born.). It was pretty weird for me that Hysteria and SS hasn't been on setlist!

I liked yesterday's crowd a bit more, I think at the end of the gig they (Muse) stayed a bit longer on the stage, thanking the crowd etc. because they won't comeback Estonia next year.

Poor to hear about these who are not planning to go next year's gig, although I agree there could be some changes on setlist. It'd be first time we'll get stadium-set(up), there will surely be some differences, like Take A Bow was last time..

This was my second Muse gig ever and I really enjoyed it. Sunburn and Animals were especially amasing. But I have to say, the crowd seemed to be less energetic than in the last gig in Hartwall Arena. And the setlist was quite unsuprising. But overall this was truly awesome concert and I'm really looking forward to see Muse in Olympiastadion next summer!

Archived