L.

Hey!

Does anyone have a ticket for sale to this show? I'm still missing one..... :shifty:

Any ticket is fine, whether it is to the field or not but definitely no for a seat which is in a place where I can't see anything. Of course the field ticket would be better :) But anyways, if you have one or you know someone who has one, send me email or send me a message here! My email is: konsta.vhk@gmail.com.

Oh and I'm new here as well, so hello everyone!

Has anyone got their pre-sale tickets already? I'm still waiting for mine...haven't even got an email yet.

Same here, starting to become a bit anxious... Though, it was stated in the original payment/pre-sale confirmation email that "Please Note: Printed tickets will usually be despatched 14 days before the event."

So perhaps we just need to sit tight and wait.

Same here, starting to become a bit anxious... Though, it was stated in the original payment/pre-sale confirmation email that "Please Note: Printed tickets will usually be despatched 14 days before the event."

So perhaps we just need to sit tight and wait.

Fuck that, I want them now :LOL:

To be honest, I'm beginning to be more and more nervous every day.

Fuck that, I want them now :LOL:

To be honest, I'm beginning to be more and more nervous every day.

:D

Well, speaking of the devil, I just got this email: "Your MUSE (Hartwall Arena) tickets have been dispatched". :dance:

Now, they'd better show up at my mailbox really quick and unharmed, OR ELSE...

he only confirmed that they will try, i'm not going to stop fretting until i actually see him on stage in helsinki being able to perform and not deciding mid gig he can't do it after all.

Yep, "we aim" isn't enought for me :stunned: Of course it's great to hear they really try. They have seven gigs in this year anymore..

Still have some sleepless nights, if they don't announce anything unlucky until Friday-Saturday I'm out of pressure!

If they ever make it to Finland I can't think of a more appropriate time to play "Falling Down" instead of Sunburn ;)

I'd love to hear Sunburn but that would be really more than appropriate moment to play it :LOL:

Just ONE week anymore hopefully...

Archived