L.

indeedy..^

and in finland you don't need to queue, just show up an hour or two before the doors open and you're more likely to find yourself in the front row than after queuing since 7am. :yesey:

This is so true. I showed up half an hour before doors opened and I got to be in front row at Lady Gaga's show at Hartwall Arena. It's easy to get good places without queueing for hours in Finland. And especially since it's going to be winter. I doubt not that many people will queue that long.

am I the only one who's going to queue early? :rolleyes:

But yes I agree, you don't have to queue so long if you want in front of the stage :) I queued at Kaisaniemi Park over 10 hours and my friend came there 1-2 hours before gates opened, and then he was 2nd row at my back :D weather's temperature was over 25 C, 10th December it'll be... -20 C?? -.-

That's why we're not going, don't want to queue the whole day in the snow and then the Finnish crowds don't even go crazy at gigs and sorry but last time I didn't enjoy it that much because they all were so young :unsure:

It kinda depends of my friends but I won't queue there in the cold early :noey: Maybe hour or so but not whole day. I am crazy for rest f the crowd :chuckle:

But yes I agree, you don't have to queue so long if you want in front of the stage :) I queued at Kaisaniemi Park over 10 hours and my friend came there 1-2 hours before gates opened, and then he was 2nd row at my back :D weather's temperature was over 25 C, 10th December it'll be... -20 C?? -.-

Me and my brother came there an hour before the gates opened and we were on in the 3rd row :D

Me and my brother came there an hour before the gates opened and we were in the 3rd row, but thats because they let people to the 2nd gate :D

Me and my brother came there an hour before the gates opened and we were on in the 3rd row :D

:LOL: I REALLY remember that, most of 1st gate people was like "what the..?" during they looked on the 2nd gate where the queue was moving very well and quickly, instead of 1st gate which just stared without move :D someone got angry!

Hmm, well I was both at the Muse gig and the Lady Gaga gig and no way you could've been that close to the actual barrier without pushing people tons. :erm: Finns are the most queueing crazy people I've seen at gigs, which is totally not worth the amoeba-like atmosphere outside the barrier.

Please don't make any signs, it blocks the view of all those behind it. I'm not sure if you can even take them to Hartwall arena, at least big sheets might be banned because of fire-safety. Outdoor gigs are a different thing. Besides, I don't think any sign is going to make them change the setlist they have decided before the gig.

Wasn't suggesting there should be one, I was just curious about it. Though in Kaisaniemi it was in the barrier IIRC.

Edit: It's not really that hard to get close to the stage without queuing for ages. I went to Kaisaniemi an hour before the gates opened and during White Lies I wasn't even that close to the stage, but when Muse came, I ended up in the fifth row or something like that without any pushing or anything.

Hmm, well I was both at the Muse gig and the Lady Gaga gig and no way you could've been that close to the actual barrier without pushing people tons. :erm: Finns are the most queueing crazy people I've seen at gigs, which is totally not worth the amoeba-like atmosphere outside the barrier.

At Lady Gaga's gig everyone was around the catwalk so I went to the side and there was space for me in the front row, there was no need to push anyone. I admit that I ran the stairs down but I didn't use my elbows etc. I was sitting at the last Hartwall gig so I have no idea about the queueing there ;o Usually I queue 8 hours to get into front row, but, I only queue in summer so it might be different in the winter.

Edit: I should probably mention that I didn't leave anything at the cloakroom. If you know how to be quick, you can easily get a good place at a gig without playing unfair. Most people push people but it's really not necessary.

Me too, I got two tickets! Oh god, fourth time live for me, it's gonna be amazing!

Though now I'm paying 16e extra, booking fee + delivery... But nah, what do I care, it's only money ;)

Yes, It's MUSE! ;)

I haven't got even unsuccesful email, hmph.. Could it come tomorrow? Or should I aim to general sale on Thursday? I'm happy if I just get the tickets.. there's no other choice :D

Naah still no message, that ticket application was a slightly disapointment..

About 7 hours to general sale. I already see the standing tickets on my hands :awesome:And yeeh I'm talking to myself, just ending my workday :D

Hopefully tomorrow morning here's a lot of people who own tickets!

:LOL: I REALLY remember that, most of 1st gate people was like "what the..?" during they looked on the 2nd gate where the queue was moving very well and quickly, instead of 1st gate which just stared without move :D someone got angry!

I remember, I got angry! :D But someone said that the 1st gate opened first even though it seemed to be the opposite...

btw, didn't get pre-sale tickets... shit. I have to settle with sitting at the back. but indeed, who cares, we're going there for the music :)

STANDING TICKETS IS MINE!! :dance: :dance:

But my friend didn't got, if someone have extra ticket, contact me please!

I remember, I got angry! :D But someone said that the 1st gate opened first even though it seemed to be the opposite...

Yes :p it could've been so..

Was anyone online looking at how fast the regular tickets sold out (there are some view-restricted tickets left but normal tickets are gone)? Also, was there someone who applied for pre-sale tickets and was unsuccesful (got the e-mail and all)? I was just wondering what the demand for the latter was. I was fairly confident I'd get pre-sale tickets and did, I mean previously I don't think there's ever been issues with fast sell-outs or site crashing during pre-sales.

Archived