L.

I don't realize what was the problem with less energetic crowd. I hate it when idiots come and push you around, try to squeeze you and take your place.

I got some bad looks when I was pretty front and didn't jump and mosh like crazy, because I was passing out. Dehydration is a friend<3

People were still active and moshed and partied and I just don't realize what is the problem.It's just annoying when people are "active" and act like shitheads.

More thoughts.

Thank God we got Stockholm Syndrome. That versus New Born is pretty much best Muse song versus worst Muse song for me.

TIRO still needs to go. I'll keep saying this until that song dies.

Explorers was worse than I expected. I love the album version but live it was underwhelming. Madness was fucking fantastic. Remember when the single was just released and people were saying "oh yeah the crowd's gonna be dead while they play this live"? Unsustainable was fucking incredible. Follow Me really caught me off guard with all that WUB WUB WUB in the chorus. It sounds good live. And it's eerie to see Matt's hands shaking while he sings it.

I'd love to have seen Save Me, but Liquid State was very nice too. I hate the album version of it but the live one was really great. To be honest, they should play both Chris' songs every gig in my opinion.

I laughed out loud when Panic Station started. The most dramatic moment of the whole gig, Matt hailing the pyramid and then, BOOM the bass comes in and the aliens pop up. Fantastic. I was expecting MOTP or SMBH or something.

Undisclosed Desires is still a good song and always will be. Works great live. I wish I'd seen the Resistance stadium tour version.

Sorry, I was a bit inaccurate. What I meant was more about the whole atmosphere at the concert, not the standing crowd. The atmosphere wasn't lame but I just thought I wasn't as excited as in the previous Hartwall gig. And I know how frustrating it is when people keep pushing you all the time and don't care if they're jumping on your feet or something like that.

Pulled his hand through piano keys (don't know how to describe it tbh :LOL:)

hopefully you understood.

He did a glissando at the end? He seems to like doing that, think he did it in Glasgow too. It's almost like he is embarrassed when he clearly plays something beautiful on the piano that he has to make it silly at the end :rolleyes:

He did a glissando at the end? He seems to like doing that, think he did it in Glasgow too. It's almost like he is embarrassed when he clearly plays something beautiful on the piano that he has to make it silly at the end :rolleyes:

Yup, made me feel the same way :chuckle:

I love that song so much and just silently moving to other song would have been better.

But oh well, he's only human.

I don't realize what was the problem with less energetic crowd. I hate it when idiots come and push you around, try to squeeze you and take your place.

I got some bad looks when I was pretty front and didn't jump and mosh like crazy, because I was passing out. Dehydration is a friend<3

People were still active and moshed and partied and I just don't realize what is the problem.It's just annoying when people are "active" and act like shitheads.

What.

IMO a rock show is a place for music lovers to really free themselves into the music and let its energy fill them and make them dance and jump and shout - especially when it's Muse's super-energetic music we're talking about. I mean, the pit is the place for dancing and jumping, and if you're not into dancing and jumping, why are you in the pit? You know people are gonna be "active" there, you're at a live show, not on your couch watching a DVD; the energy is supposed to be as high as the f'ing roof, man.

The problem with a less energetic crowd is that to me, less energetic means not fun. Not fun means bad show. I was kind of devastated to see the people in the seats actually sitting and not standing, respecting the band. Also the singing along was crap, I've been to shows where the audience out-sings the singer, and jesus christ it's among the best feelings in the world when you can hear the roar of 12,000< people behind you. And Matt really did try to get us singing, but with poor result from our side. Boo you, Finland.

Anyway, I really don't understand your point of view, because I sincerely think the pit is for the party and the seats are for the spectators. The band give out all their energy, it's only natural for the crowd to give it back. Nobody's trying to act like a shithead.

Finland wasn't even that bad. Sing along was great.

And it's a fact that people usually buys a seated place if they don't want to be in the pit. I don't see anything wrong in it, because people do act like shitheads.

Whole gig was great and if you are so addicted to other people that you can't have fun if they don't push you around and mosh the life out of them, then there is something wrong with you, not them.

I do lose myself during gigs, but I don't like being squeezed to little space where annoying little fangirls try to stole your place in the row.

People screamed, singed and applauded, and looked pleased. There was no bad atmosphere. If you want fanatic, crazy environment, go somewhere else. I like healthy, nice atmosphere. It's not end of the world if everyone aren't standing.

Also, not only super-energetic teen girls and boys listen Muse. There was older people and little children. Oh boohiss they weren't jumping and screaming all the time.

Band was there for the crowd, not the crowd for the band.

I was kind of devastated to see the people in the seats actually sitting and not standing, respecting the band. Also the singing along was crap

Standing in the seats has nothing to do with respect.

I guess the band didn't do a good enough job making us sing along then.

TIRO still needs to go. I'll keep saying this until that song dies.

TIRO got a great response from the audience though. People screamed when they recognized the song and sang along. Muse will probably never leave it out of the setlist because so many people seem to love it.

I think the crowd was pretty lame too. I was standing about 7 or 8 meters from the stage and even that near there were people who just stood there. At the beginning of the gig I was embarrassed to sing along, because no one else around me was singing. But I don't think it's that extraordinary, this is Finland after all, and people are reserved. And the crowd got going after awhile and and in the end of the gig everyone was singing and screaming around me. There was a guy next to me wearing a Muse shirt and at some point I looked at him and he had the most ecstatic look on his face I've ever seen :LOL: People seemed to be absolutely thrilled after the gig, so many people were talking about it when I walked out of the arena.

I had a great time even though I had to go alone. In case anyone was wondering who's that not-so-young woman who looks like she has come to the gig straight from the work, that was me, and I had rushed to the train straight from the work :D

Standing in the seats has nothing to do with respect.

I think it does, it has all to do with respect and anticipation, excitement, enjoyment. Sitting is like.. you couldn't be bothered to stand up for the band. You're allowed to sit when you've got a seat, by all means, but I think it's unusual for that kind of live music that all around people are just sitting and staring. I don't know what it was, but it sure as hell looked like the seats were bored / didn't have the respect, which makes me wonder, because usually finnish crowds are mental and awesome and we get thanked for it a lot.

And of course the crowd was there for the band, just as well as the band was there for the crowd, where on earth are you coming from with that sentiment? The atmosphere wasn't bad, not at all, I just expected something more, something like 09 or 07 (because we all know 2010 was crap). There wasn't even a single circle pit. At least I didn't catch one. Though had they had a heavier setlist there might have even been a more proper mosh pit. Just people with their cell phones and cameras, looking at the show through the lens. Annoys me, is all.

Let everyone enjoy the gig at their own way. Crowd payed a lot to see the band. They can sit or mosh, whatever they like.

I was so thankful there was no circles. like perfect way to make sure some one gets hurt or pissed.

I love Finland crowds, being what they are. People want to remember it, and enjoy it. And in a good spirit, not in a crazy way :happy:

Didn't notice this :LOL:

I did, seems like he can't remember the correct lyrics anymore :LOL:

He clearly says a fast "fucking" there? They will not con-fucking-trol us. I noticed it at the gig and tbh I even quite expected it, as Matt has sung some lyrics like that on numerous occasions this tour.

He clearly says a fast "fucking" there? They will not con-fucking-trol us. I noticed it at the gig and tbh I even quite expected it, as Matt has sung some lyrics like that on numerous occasions this tour.

He did same in Tallinn's gig :yesey: Probably in other gigs also. :D

It still sounds funny. More like spitting than actually saying something.

Archived