L.

Sorry to hear that :( Those without tickets should check the sites/call them at 9 am for the next few days, I'm sure decent seats at least will come available. (Or find out how long the company holds the tickets after reservation without payment, and focus their energy on calling them that morning- people will reserve stuff they can't actually afford).

Was anyone online looking at how fast the regular tickets sold out (there are some view-restricted tickets left but normal tickets are gone)? Also, was there someone who applied for pre-sale tickets and was unsuccesful (got the e-mail and all)? I was just wondering what the demand for the latter was. I was fairly confident I'd get pre-sale tickets and did, I mean previously I don't think there's ever been issues with fast sell-outs or site crashing during pre-sales.

I think they were gone in 20 minutes or something...

There were a few seated sections available the day before with the Elisa sisäpiiri thing so that might have had something to do with it being sold out very fast. Me thinks. Plus ofcourse the muse.mu pre-sale tickets.

I applied for a Globen pre-sale ticket and got it! I was also very confident I'd get it so I was very suprised to hear many people didn't!

On another note, I have one spare seated ticket for the Helsinki gig available if anyone is interested. My friend's daughter got a standing ticket instead! I believe it's an ok seat in block 109

Heard that they won't play OOS anymore after the Reading and Leeds festival.

Nahh, they will keep playing the songs that have been on the setlists for ages, like Plug In Baby, Feeling Good, New Born and maybe Citizen Erased and Bliss. Why would they quit playing songs that are proven to get the crowd going? I think they won't play songs like Space Dementia, Hyper Music, Screenager etc. that they never play live. :rolleyes:

Nahh, they will keep playing the songs that have been on the setlists for ages, like Plug In Baby, Feeling Good, New Born and maybe Citizen Erased and Bliss. Why would they quit playing songs that are proven to get the crowd going? I think they won't play songs like Space Dementia, Hyper Music, Screenager etc. that they never play live. :rolleyes:

Although Chris did say that Screenager might make a comeback. Apparently they all enjoyed playing it at Reading and Leeds.

I think that they'll drop Feeling Good, they play it only on several gigs.. Also New Born will be played on some gigs. Plug In Baby stays in setlist, probably not be played at encore this time! Uprising will start now encore ;)

I hope some Absolution songs like Sing For Absolution & Apocalypse Please and many more would be back! And I PRAY FOR HYPER MUSIC, I want to hear it LIVE!!

But it gonna be utopia, as Dead Star....

No way they'll drop Feeling Good :chuckle: I wish they'd keep playing Hyper Music and other OoS songs but who knows. I hope they do heavier setlist with this tour.

It should be longer setlist, if it contained in The Resistance Tour 19 songs, now it should be at least 21-22 songs :erm:

Well this gig will surely be longer than the Kaisaniemi one, as it was outdoors. I'm praying for Dead Star, it would be a dream come true.

The boys read these threads before the gigs, right? :p Like last time with Bliss from this bloody messageboard.

I don't know where this certainty/optimism for longer set lists comes from. I don't think the set lists have become longer with each new album, and it seems the band has been quite content in playing the same, basic amount the last couple of years.

Hoping to be wrong though :)

I don't know where this certainty/optimism for longer set lists comes from. I don't think the set lists have become longer with each new album, and it seems the band has been quite content in playing the same, basic amount the last couple of years.

Hoping to be wrong though :)

But the setlist's length always varies with different venues. Festivals have the shortest, arenas have longer and stadiums a bit longer. There's always hope but I doubt the setlist will become longer, most likely shorter :LOL:

Yeah I know. For nice for the band to play full 18(!) songs for us during the "stadium" gig in Kaisaniemi. But yeah, they'll be two months into the European tour by the time they'll get here, I don't see any reason for a long set list, it'll most likely be a routine "wham bam thank you ma'am" gig with 17-19 songs. But by then we'll know from the previous gigs in the tour.

As far as I know, the Kaisaniemi gig was short because of some kind of law that doesn't allow outdoor gigs after a certain time because of the noise. 22.00, maybe?

Man, I also hope there will be no more New Born or TIRO. I've gotten so fed up even though I used to love them.

I heard that too, but let's face it, there was nothing stopping them from starting earlier to compensate. I mean, 4 or so songs more? Just start 20 minutes earlier.

Agree with your second point though.

I heard that too, but let's face it, there was nothing stopping them from starting earlier to compensate. I mean, 4 or so songs more? Just start 20 minutes earlier.

Yep, they should had start earlier, just like only 20-30 minutes.That law sucks :LOL: ok although it have its own point.

I could bet TIRO will be still there! Maybe New Born too, in certain gigs..

No pressure but I will kill you if you don't get tickets :mad: I'M GONNA SEE MUSE SECOND TIME TO MEET YOU, IT'S LOTS OF MONEY AND EFFORT and hey Muse twice in same week?

I'm trying my hardest but it's just hard! If anyone has any tips on how to get them, it'd help me out a lot! I've checked Musebay and no one is selling them there. Twice in the same week? What do you mean?

I'm trying my hardest but it's just hard! If anyone has any tips on how to get them, it'd help me out a lot! I've checked Musebay and no one is selling them there. Twice in the same week? What do you mean?

I go to Malmö to meet some people and gig and then come to Helsinki :happy:

I hope you get them! Are they sold out? D:

Archived