L.

"We're pleased to confirm that the remainder of Muse's European tour dates for 2012 will go ahead as scheduled. The tour will recommence on Monday 10th December in Helsinki and continue through until Wednesday 19th in Strasbourg."

YES YES! :dance: :dance:

Is anyone selling a standing e-ticket?

I have won a pre-sale lottery, but the tickets STILL haven't come!! CrowdSurge say, that they're working on this issue, but I'm so stressed that I won't be able to go to the gig D:

The gig is the day after tomorrow and ticket's haven't arrive? That could be one of my nigthtmare..

That's one reason why I stay more likely in general sale although there's nothing wrong with pre-sale. I just want my ticket immediately. :D

Helsinki is calling tomorrow!!

what is worse: I'm not from Finland, so it is more stressful and expensive for me to get there...

the last time I was at Muse's show on the 20th of May 2011, it was my first show on the dancefloor ever, so I was in the 3rd row. now I thought of finally being in the 1st row, but according to things that happen, I won't be able even to stand in the queue, that go away to get the ticket, and then to come back :(

what is worse: I'm not from Finland, so it is more stressful and expensive for me to get there...

the last time I was at Muse's show on the 20th of May 2011, it was my first show on the dancefloor ever, so I was in the 3rd row. now I thought of finally being in the 1st row, but according to things that happen, I won't be able even to stand in the queue, that go away to get the ticket, and then to come back :(

Maybe you could call lippu.fi (Crowdsurge tickets were lippu.fi tickets, as well, they are the local ticket agency) or even the arena directly and explain your circumstances, send them the electronic receipt... (ask Crowdsurge to contact them, as well)...it is really getting close but I can't think of anything else to do.

Your situation seriously sucks :(

Maybe you could call lippu.fi (Crowdsurge tickets were lippu.fi tickets, as well, they are the local ticket agency) or even the arena directly and explain your circumstances, send them the electronic receipt... (ask Crowdsurge to contact them, as well)...it is really getting close but I can't think of anything else to do.

Your situation seriously sucks :(

well.. finally guys from crowdsurge have sent me an e-mail, which lets me get the duplicate, but the ticket office opens at 18:00, as it was written on the website... so I probably will stand in the queue, then go and get the tickets, and then come back somehow... if anyone attending the gig reads this: please, forgive me for pushing in the crowd at about 18:15, it was very stressful for me to get it, so, I think, I deserve being in the 1st row! ;)

Archived