Yes...but your about to prove that I dont

Then please tell me what your point was.

"To be fair Dom Anderson replied to me a while ago"

What is this statement addressing? To be fair to who? It kindof implies that you're doing to defend or explain something.

I recall Juliana is a friend of Matt and Kate who has been at the studio sometimes (if she's the one in Olivia's sig)

Yeah, Matt tweeted about starting a side band with her :)

Yeah she watched my guitar covers and told Matt I play guitar better than her (she used to play guitar in a band)

:')

What is this statement addressing? To be fair to who? It kindof implies that you're doing to defend or explain something.

I'm going to play Hannah here:

I was using "to be fair" to pseudo-defend Olivia. As in: To be fair, Dom A. tweets to fans therefore he clearly doesn't dislike being followed.

Back to myself:

That's retarded. We never said he does dislike being followed. Otherwise he wouldn't have twitter. Geez Hannah.

I was using to be fair to pseudo-defend Olivia. As in: To be fair, Dom A. tweets to fans therefore he clearly doesn't dislike being followed.

That's what I am thinking she meant if she even meant anything(seems to be hard to get it out of her), and it's silly simply because it implies that just because someone follows him they have to do it for info on Muse.

Since I'm a sucker for analogies it's like saying it's okay to stalk Matt because he talked to someone on the street who happened to be a fan.

Yeah, Matt tweeted about starting a side band with her :)

Yeah she watched my guitar covers and told Matt I play guitar better than her (she used to play guitar in a band)

:')

Do you actually know this girl or are you following her simply because she has had something to do with a member of Muse? Not trying to be harsh or anything, I'm genuinely curious.

Do you actually know this girl or are you following her simply because she has had something to do with a member of Muse? Not trying to be harsh or anything, I'm genuinely curious.

It's a trap. He is only genuinely curious so that he can later be harsh.

I meant it as in 'to be fair I have tweeted a person loosely connected with the band before and was amused with getting a reply' in case anyone picked me up for being hypocritical

I was using "to be fair" to pseudo-defend Olivia. As in: To be fair, Dom A. tweets to fans therefore he clearly doesn't dislike being followed.

Back to myself:

That's retarded. We never said he does dislike being followed. Otherwise he wouldn't have twitter. Geez Hannah.

So no, that wasn't the point I was making

It's a trap. He is only genuinely curious so that he can later be harsh.

Nah, I'm done being harsh for the day (mostly), I promise :p I've got no problem just watching this thread roll on, I was just a bit curious about that one thing.

I meant it as in 'to be fair I have tweeted a person loosely connected with the band before and was amused with getting a reply' in case anyone picked me up for being hypocritical

Not sure how that would DISPROVE hypocrisy, but okay :LOL:

Archived