Were you by any chance near/with a girl with pinkish hair (I'm colourblind, bear with me, but it definately was NOT natural!)???

If you were, I think I was behind you in the queue for a while.

I'm one of the old gits! :LOL:

I was standing/sitting with Jose for most of the day in the queue, this is us...

2762640493_70d8d08579.jpgThat who you mean?

oh and the "Its not a toad, its a frog" thing was from me talking about starlight at wembley and how morgan made the sounds of a toad/frog. They are in there, just listen carefully!
Oh yes, I remember! :LOL:

Finally.... harmonica chris

2763110009_8f028d8984.jpg?v=0

That's great Olly!

I got back 9.45 tonight - has such a fantastic time at Marley - my 2nd Muse gig - I got on a bus or rather fought my way onto a bus at O Connell street just as it was getting crowded and got there must of been 4.30 or 4.45?

Got a wristband and didnt realise it was a pit one at first!

So great to only be 4 or so rows away:D Amazing gig and Kasabian rocked too.

My new camera got some good pics - will upload them tomorrow as just too tired now, photos so far are wow - will look at the Flickr links tomorrow.

Great to meet up with forum users for flight home:) we were all sat reading NME on the flight:LOL:

Was great to meet those of you I did:):)

Marley was a good venue I thought but the transport - my poor feet and legs on that walk back to that dreadful queue for the bus that took well over an hour, got back into Dublin 1.15am:eek:

So excited about V:D

Will catch up more here tomorrow - need sleep now!!!

i was behind the barrier at the pit...and i wasnt that far away but this picture makes me look like i am at the back of the field or something.

but heres a pic i got...woeful in comparison to olly's lol :LOL:

k3vt52.jpg

Balloon fun!

(Did anyone see Matt burst one with the guitar?)

5was61.jpg

658g3b.jpg

scary buns lol

27wrfw0.jpg

i have a few others but thought id share these...:$

yeah matt again did a perfect bursting, i got a pic, but the whole thing blurred unfortunately.

his guitar made a funny noise when he burst the balloon and he laughed with Dom, so cute,:happy: i loved the bnter between matt and Dom before TIRO and then between Dom and Chris during Matt's invinsible intro :happy:

Dead star was amazing. It made me not care about filing my exams, because there's Muse in the world. They should get Chris to do harmonica on the next album.

I did an exam yesterday morning and its a cert I've failed - and last night i was there and my worry n depression about it just went. The concert blew me away and completely changed my mood.

And yesh, def have to get Chris playing on the next album..sheer brilliance.

Hello Everyone! It's great to hear all your stories from near the front and your pics are all amazing - thank you so much for posting them.

I have mixed feelings about the gig - we started off quite near the front but my sister got spooked by all the pissed up, spaced out kids (as well as the fucking fuckers who kept elbowing through and puking in front of us) so we had to keep moving back. I love Muse, I totally loved Dead Star and the intro for KoC was really atmospheric. The set was fantastic, the sound was impressive and the lasers and lighting were perfect for the music. Excellent performances throughout. I spotted the 'hot air balloons' and got so excited as I'd missed Wembley, but when they didn't materialise I thought I'd been mistaken so I'm glad you put me right on that one. I had a crap view and now realise what a fantastic show I saw only part of. This experience has made me realise that from now on, I should stick to indoor gigs where you can at least see the stage and where you won't get vomited on!

Pip - Great to meet you (briefly) and I'm so glad you had a great time - thanks for the texts.

I think of all the photographs I took, this one is my favourite...

2763387081_4b60098095.jpg

So much prettier than the band.

wow, very nice, i really want to see some of my photos on a computer screen, would make things alot easier to sort out the ones that were actually any good (got rid of most of the bad ones to make room for more photos to be taken at V , but ive only got about 1.5 gigs left (used up 2gb at the gig and deleted a load :LOL:)

:LOL: oh yeah during bliss very appropriate, he was a good sport for all the abuse we threw at him, still think Dip should have be friended him

He should, would have been an interesting friendship!

oh and the "Its not a toad, its a frog" thing was from me talking about starlight at wembley and how morgan made the sounds of a toad/frog. They are in there, just listen carefully!

:LOL:

I'm one of the old gits! :LOL:

I was standing/sitting with Jose for most of the day in the queue, this is us...

2762640493_70d8d08579.jpgThat who you mean?

Had such a great time with you Pip.....and good to have proof of our early barrier encounter :happy:

I got back 9.45 tonight - has such a fantastic time at Marley - my 2nd Muse gig - I got on a bus or rather fought my way onto a bus at O Connell street just as it was getting crowded and got there must of been 4.30 or 4.45?

Got a wristband and didnt realise it was a pit one at first!

So great to only be 4 or so rows away:D Amazing gig and Kasabian rocked too.

My new camera got some good pics - will upload them tomorrow as just too tired now, photos so far are wow - will look at the Flickr links tomorrow.

Great to meet up with forum users for flight home:) we were all sat reading NME on the flight:LOL:

Was great to meet those of you I did:)

Marley was a good venue I thought but the transport - my poor feet and legs on that walk back to that dreadful queue for the bus that took well over an hour, got back into Dublin 1.15am:eek:

So excited about V:D

Will catch up more here tomorrow - need sleep now!!!

Good thing you got back safe and sound, catch up before V!

his guitar made a funny noise when he burst the balloon and he laughed with Dom, so cute,:happy: i loved the bnter between matt and Dom before TIRO and then between Dom and Chris during Matt's invinsible intro :happy:

Yeah, he looked so sweet when bursting the balloon......!

Saturday :D

Sunday :D

Awwwwww, don't tease us unlucky bastards that aren't going to V!

Pip - Great to meet you (briefly) and I'm so glad you had a great time - thanks for the texts.

Lovely to meet you too Elaine and it was a pleasure keeping you updated :)

I think of all the photographs I took, this one is my favourite...

2763387081_4b60098095.jpg

So much prettier than the band.

Wow! Very nice :)

Had such a great time with you Pip.....and good to have proof of our early barrier encounter :happy:

Yeah, it was a really fun experience and so nice to be able to spend several hours getting to know people you've previously only chatted with online :)

Awww, there are so many beautiful pictures! I have to come back tomorrow and catch up on the pages I missed.

I'm a grad student, so I'm sorta on my own schedule (thesis research) I'm sitting in my office, which I share with 2 other students, but they spend a lot of time in the lab, so I'm usually alone in here ;)

I don't have to worry about anyone yelling at me, but if I don't get the work done I'll never finish my thesis -- so I'm essentially just screwing myself over! :rolleyes:

Anyway, see you later! :D Good luck with the interview!

What is the area of your study?

I think I tanked on the interview. :(

Archived