woop! finally KOC and harmonica man, watch in high quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-XpQl4z-O4

haha you can hear me go a tad mental at the start. Also missed part of the beginning due to being in amazement.

I watched that and thought, 'Jeez, you must have been right in front of me' and then at the end I saw myself. I'll phrase it as 'me being in a Muse video'. :) Thanks.

Im on a MAJOR post gig comedown atm so ill upload and post stuff later when im feeling better . but omg . my 6th and best muse gig so far <3

Loved meeting everyone too

So many inside jokes that keep me laughing

It was so amazing

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING IT THAT MUCH MORE AMAZING

and sorry i totally ruined everyones getting home plans with my first aid trip and all :$

Im on a MAJOR post gig comedown atm so ill upload and post stuff later when im feeling better . but omg . my 6th and best muse gig so far <3

Loved meeting everyone too

So many inside jokes that keep me laughing

It was so amazing

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING IT THAT MUCH MORE AMAZING

and sorry i totally ruined everyones getting home plans with my first aid trip and all :$

As long as you're ok we're all happy :happy:

Amazing is a great way to describe it!

I heard about that :( Hope you've fully recovered! :)

Yea . well not fully, still fucking hurts, but i think the pain killers are starting to kick in

As long as you're ok we're all happy :happy:

Amazing is a great way to describe it!

I still feel really bad for making everyone run around after me :$

Well Marley Park was and is the first time for me and wow what have I been doing with my life!! I should have been following this band around them the world and I could have learnt the harmonica by now and maybe had a place doing harmonica understudy. It was totally amazing. I just can't believe how good they are really. Especially Matt. I've listened to them so much on my own but to go to Dublin and see them live was a very good move on my part so well done me!

And now I shall do some time travel back to their first tour. :LOL:

Archived