:LOL:

You must work from home. You seem not to be worried about getting caught.

God, I really need to get off from here. Catch you later when all the pics are uploaded.

I'm a grad student, so I'm sorta on my own schedule (thesis research) I'm sitting in my office, which I share with 2 other students, but they spend a lot of time in the lab, so I'm usually alone in here ;)

I don't have to worry about anyone yelling at me, but if I don't get the work done I'll never finish my thesis -- so I'm essentially just screwing myself over! :rolleyes:

Anyway, see you later! :D Good luck with the interview!

loving the shadow one, i had one similar for matt looked pretty cool apart from the fact it was a tad bit blurry which kinda ruined it. Im loving the camera though, still got a lot to learn to get the right settings and whatnot.

It's a cracking Camera you've got. Canon ftw :yesey:

:stunned:

Emma's pictures show she's got an eye for interesting sights

They aren't just the shots everyone gets

Very, very true that. It is very dismissive to claim all photography is just point and click with no talent required. To be fair, if you have a good camera, of course you have a bit of an advantage, but no amount of expencive equipment can give you the eye, which you need to have for truely impressive photographs, otherwise it's just "nice" snapshots. Emma's, Mandy's and Olly's are beautiful and show a real creative flair and knowledge of what makes the most dynamic look :)

Getting to the barrier, Bliss, Dead Star, Space Dementia, the wee man in red, an amazing fucking gig. Absolute joy from start to finish, Anyone going 'meh, wasn't that special' wasn't there and is merely jealous. It was one of the greats and i've been to a few. So bite me :p

Had no idea about what the crowd was like cos we were jammed up against the barrier (hey! clean shoes! *smirks*) but shame about the drunken twats :rolleyes:

:stunned:

Emma's pictures show she's got an eye for interesting sights

They aren't just the shots everyone gets

I'm a video student remember, we tease photographers at every chance we get ;)

The silohette shots are indeed nice. Anybody got any of Chris with the Harmonica? I wish I was a bit closer for that.. for er.. certain reasons

I'm a video student remember, we tease photographers at every chance we get ;)

The silohette shots are indeed nice. Anybody got any of Chris with the Harmonica? I wish I was a bit closer for that.. for er.. certain reasons

yeah i got a harmonica pick being uploaded

Nothing to get excited about...
Oh it was, trust me, it was!

oh fuck!

orgasmic or wot!

Yep!

Even still, it was an amazing concert. Rain held off, and no agro at all. Once again, Muse did not fail to amaze. I'm at a loss for words to describe it.

Hope everyone else who went enjoyed it as much as I did.

Security did throw out (and not at all gently!) a few moshers in the golden circle. They (the moshers) were being ridiculously rough and I saw several bystanders looking very pissed off about.

If I'd been hit by one of them they'd have felt my boot in their bollocks. Fucking idiots. Grow up! Glad they got thrown out.

Thanks, I was just about to say that! Well,I dunno what gig you were at but me and everyone with me thought it was fucking brilliant!
I see the usual whiners were out in force last night.

Shit im in awe... I couldn't walk afterwards
I still can't! The ten hours queueing followed by the gig itself, the long, cold wait for the bus (preceded by the route march to the car park) and finally the hanging around at Dublin airport all night has left my knees crying out for mercy!

Same again for V?!

Despite not being able to feel anything from my knees to my feet (damn all that jumping up and down)
Oh the knees, I feel your pain.........

what a bloody gig!! sumhow muscled they way right to the front!!! GET IT!!

was mint meetin all you barnacles lot!!! keep in touch, and DIP i owe u!!!

Lovely meeting you too!

Dip, passport hero!

(for anyone who was around me, I was the one who swore very loudly at the people to PUT THE FUCKING FLAG DOWN, so if that was you with the flag... oh sod it, I'm not sorry!) but Muse themselves were incredible as always <3

Flags, why do people bring them?! There were three silly bitches in front of me in the circle who kept holding up the Irish flag.

If you are reading this, you know who you are and I make no apology for shouting at you to 'Put the fucking flag down'! What gives you the right to obscure the view of those behind you once the gig has started?

Still speechless! But....great gig, great to be at the barrier, nice queing, ok weather and Chris did the thumbs up
Good fun queueing! Who is this strange character in the dressing gown?!

2762644247_9ef5f250b5.jpg

Just got home

OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

Lazers,satellites,balloons,Dead Star, Space Dementia, Dom wearing yellow skinnys lol, Chris and the harmonica, We were in the Golden Circle too and on the barrier!

For you and Jose, our early morning trip to the barrier!

2763483172_7bfaf7df7d.jpg

2762640493_70d8d08579.jpg

a selection of my pics, will put them all up on flickr properly tonight

They are great! Thank you!

7 am But, that wasn't really necessary I think, we just didn't want to take any chances to miss the barrier

Or madness

Nah, I had a great time queing, due to the great company

Met some really nice people in that queue and there were many funny moments! :yesey:

how many people where there?

One of the security women told me they were expecting 23,000 people.

Righto, pics are done. Here are some examples...a 132 in total on flickr

Please have a look on my flickr if you like to see the rest

Fantastic! Will have a look at your set later today or tomorrow.

First two to successfully be uploaded through flickr, why its fucking up i have no idea...

Morgans Cabasa!

my internet is running at like dial-up speed, booo
Nice pics! That cabasa is reminding me of this.... 'It's not a frog, it's a toad'! How on earth we came to that I don't know but it was bloody funny anyway!

2763430774_265f83b6b0.jpg?v=0

Spot yourself

The Frenchie! 'Tie his shoe laces together' :LOL:

I've added my photos and have got lots more video clips to upload. Please read the set description before watching the video clips though!

Dip and City Boy, you were great fun at the airport and made the all night wait for the flight home bearable! Hope you both got home ok.

I hope to meet up with many of you at Chelmsford on Saturday, would be great to see you again!

Archived