btw i just wanted to let you all know that i'm jealous... I hate each and every last stinking one of you! :(

Awwwww we'll be thinking of u! ;)

Make sure ya bring the sexy plaaaaaaane over to this thread, i enjoyed reading ur south american escapades.... :happy:

Awwwww we'll be thinking of u! ;)

Make sure ya bring the sexy plaaaaaaane over to this thread, i enjoyed reading ur south american escapades.... :happy:

:D

These threads have been to unweildy for me to follow... has anyone said they're planning on updating us during the gig? :erm:

I'm thinking I'll still be at work when the gig starts, so I'll be following from there :ninja:

:D

These threads have been to unweildy for me to follow... has anyone said they're planning on updating us during the gig? :erm:

I'm thinking I'll still be at work when the gig starts, so I'll be following from there :ninja:

Aw it's all calmed down now since everyone left for dublin... :(

I'm not sure if anyone is updating, there'll be around 20,000 people there so surely someone will be... I have no idea how to update on this thing... :rolleyes:

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssseeeeeeee tonight.........

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, so exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeeedddddddd!!!!!!!

:happy:

meeeee toooooooooooooooooooo :D

i have waterproof trousers but dont know whether to wear them or not. contemplating a hat and i have a waterproof jacket - i look like a moron in it but o well lol. tis a bit big me thinks. wellies are a go-go - this is going to be brilliant! :)

"Mostly cloudy with showers or longer spells of rain. Some thundery downpours are likely again, with an ongoing risk of flooding. Highest temperatures 14 to 18 degrees. Windy in parts of the west and south. Slacker winds elsewhere."

Taken from the RTE weather site.

good times. lol

just heading up to get my pit pass. :D just out of interest, i've never managed to get into the pit for muse, is it as violent as some other gigs? or is it just people having a good time? i'm teeny tiny, and i'd rather not be taken to hospital... :(

Archived