In the park about 30 minutes, about 4th row in the pit, there is a haarp style satellite on the side of each stage and 2 behind the band, muse don't come for about another 2 hours 45 minutes, see you guys later on tonight after the gig

So,... the sexy plane will take off around 9PM or so? That would be 4PM my time... I'll be at work but, who cares, right? :D

Have fun everyone who is there! (Not that you'll read this, but hey, maybe someone will look on their phone ;))

that'll be 1pm here, right when i was meant to take lunch hmmmmmmmm...... i don't know what to do now

that'll be 1pm here, right when i was meant to take lunch hmmmmmmmm...... i don't know what to do now

:( take an early lunch? Skip lunch? Eat lunch at the computer? (that's what I always do - eat lunch sitting here at my desk... but I figure I owe that time considering how much time i spend on the computer not working ;))

:( take an early lunch? Skip lunch? Eat lunch at the computer? (that's what I always do - eat lunch sitting here at my desk... but I figure I owe that time considering how much time i spend on the computer not working ;))

I can't eat at my computer! I HAVE to get out of this place for at least an hour..... otherwise i'll go insane.

early lunch maybe... or late lunch LOL OMG LOL

I can't eat at my computer! I HAVE to get out of this place for at least an hour..... otherwise i'll go insane.

early lunch maybe... or late lunch LOL OMG LOL

:LOL: my office is nice and empty and I work on my own schedule, so sitting here eating lunch isn't a problem for me ;) (if only i had a window :()

But yes, try an early lunch, or get a snack to hold you over and then take a late lunch.

Because, after all, Muse comes before eating! ;)

*goes back to sitting at her desk eating lunch*

:LOL: my office is nice and empty and I work on my own schedule, so sitting here eating lunch isn't a problem for me ;) (if only i had a window :()

But yes, try an early lunch, or get a snack to hold you over and then take a late lunch.

Because, after all, Muse comes before eating! ;)

*goes back to sitting at her desk eating lunch*

well i'd be allowed to eat lunch here i think, but i just can't sit here for 9 hours a day.... 8 MAXIMUM

well i'd be allowed to eat lunch here i think, but i just can't sit here for 9 hours a day.... 8 MAXIMUM

:D I spent my morning in a lab (standing for almost 4 hrs), so spending the afternoon sitting at my desk wasting time working is usually fine for me. But yes, some days even I just need to get the heck out of here ;)

btw 2hr15mins to mooooooooose!

7.53pm

"Kasabian are now playing new track 'on fire. Crowd are going even more mad. The volume has suddenly been ramped up. Very Loud! If the crowd are going this mad for Kasabian it's going to be a great one for Muse".

All via muselive btw... seems to be fast updates so Muse should be good.

Archived