Matt Featured in Crossbeat March 2012 Japan

Gigapoodle

crossbeat_march2012_cover-285x400.jpg

I don't have scans since this is from Japan and I'm from America but I caught wind of the magazine and figured I'd make a thread to alert any Japanese Musers on the board to check out the mag if you can?

And if you do get your hands on the mag, I'm sure we'd all appreciate a scan and translation :) (Not that I'm saying you have to obvs)

Cheers!

(If a mod finds this thread redundant you're more than welcome to close it, obviously)

Origin is also in the other bit in the top right corner. Top 200 albums or something?

I can see Origin, Elephant (TWS), Icky Thump (TWS), Definitely Maybe (Oasis) and OK Computer (Radiohead) so I guess that'd make sense. Could be top 200 album covers as well?

Yeah it's top 50 guitarists, but specifically the "new generation"'s or something like that.

The magazine's got the results of a 2011 readers' poll and 2011 musicians' best selection - one or both could do with the picture in the upper right corner maybe?

Also each of the cover guitarists have been interviewed, which of course includes Matt!

Yeah it's top 50 guitarists, but specifically the "new generation"'s or something like that.

The magazine's got the results of a 2011 readers' poll and 2011 musicians' best selection - one or both could do with the picture in the upper right corner maybe?

Also each of the cover guitarists have been interviewed, which of course includes Matt!

Anyone have the interview? :)

The one on the cover is from (correct me if I'm wrong) Outside Lands 2011. But yeah the interview's probably old.

I can't really tell if that's his American flag shirt, cause that's what he wore at OSL. It's definitely a 2011 picture though.

And also as Clunge said the interview pics are from their 2006 style.

Archived