Best single lyric from each album?

Xvm27

Showbiz

'I don't want you to adore me, don't want you to ignore me when it pleases you' - Muscle Museum

Origin Of Symmetry

'You make me sick because I adore you so' - Space Dementia

Hullabaloo

'Like a broken dam you're empty and all that's left are the sticks and stones' - Nature_1

Absolution

'I'm the priest God never paid' - The Small Print

Black Holes & Revelations

'Stop asking where to find the truth to compensate your lies' - Burning Bandits (Exo-Politics)

The Resistance

'Tell us...tell us your final wish now we know you can never return' - Exogenesis: Symphony Part 2 (Cross-Pollination)

Showbiz: You could've been number one And you could've ruled the whole world And we could've had so much fun But you blew it away Uno

OoS: Wash me away, clean your body of me. Erase all the memories, they'll only bring us pain Citizen Erased

Hullabaloo: Your golden lies, feed my role. In this forgotten space race, under my control Hyper Condiac Music

Abso: Don't grow up too fast and don't embrace the past this life's too good to last and i'm too young to care Blackout

BH&R: I've had recurring nightmares that I was loved for who I am and missed the opportunity to be a better man Hoodo

TR: EURASIA! SIA! SIA! SIA! United states of Eurasia

Showbiz: You could've been number one And you could've ruled the whole world And we could've had so much fun But you blew it away Uno

OoS: Wash me away, clean your body of me. Erase all the memories, they'll only bring us pain Citizen Erased

Hullabaloo: Your golden lies, feed my role. In this forgotten space race, under my control Hyper Condiac Music

Abso: Don't grow up too fast and don't embrace the past this life's too good to last and i'm too young to care Blackout

BH&R: I've had recurring nightmares that I was loved for who I am and missed the opportunity to be a better man Hoodo

I LOL'd :LOL:

Showbiz: "You're making me feel like I was born to service you, but I am growing by the hour"

Origin: "Take off your disguise, I know that underneath, it's me"

Hullabaloo: "You are just too old to feel an earthquake, too cool to even care"

Absolution: "Our wrongs remain unrectified (our wongs wemain unwectified?) and our souls won't be exhumed"

Black Holes: "Draw another picture of the life you could've had, follow your instincts and choose the other path"

Resistance: "Invisible to all, the mind becomes a wall, all of history deleted with one stroke"

TR: cats

:LOL:

Showbiz: Forcing our darkest souls to unfold pushing us into self destruction.

OoS: Paradise comes at a price that I am not prepared to pay.

Hullabaloo: Can't you see it's over, because you're the god of a shrinking universe.

Absolution: You're working so hard, and you're never in charge. Your death creates success, and you'll build and suppress

BHaR: And I've had recurring nightmares, that I was loved for who I am and missed the opportunity to be a better man

TR: This time we'll get it, get it right. It's our last chance to forgive ourselves

Sixth Album: ??? :eek:

I love all of these quotes except the one from TR and Hullabaloo. I don't really have a favorite lyric for Hullabaloo, but I do like HCM. And for TR probably one of the lyrics from Exo part 2. Hoodoo, Blackout and Citizen Erased lyrics. <3

I love all of these quotes except the one from TR and Hullabaloo. I don't really have a favorite lyric for Hullabaloo, but I do like HCM. And for TR probably one of the lyrics from Exo part 2. Hoodoo, Blackout and Citizen Erased lyrics. <3

The TR one was a joke

Showbiz- "Come waste your millions here, secretly she sneers": from SunburnOrigin of Symmetry- "From unbroken vigin realities, is tired of leaving": from Plug In BabyHullabaloo- dont have it haha :(

Absolution- "Our wrongs remained unrectified, and our souls wont be exhumed': from Sing for AbsolutionBlack Holes and Revelations- "What we've become; It's contrary to what we want": from Take A Bow

The Resistance- "Love is our resistance': from Resistance

This isn't so much the best lyric, more my favourite.

Showbiz: You would say anything, you would try anything, to escape your meaningless, and your insignificance

Origin of Symmetry:Hold your hands up to your eyes again, hide from the scary scenes, suppress your fears.

Hullabaloo: Please don't break my ideals, and say what's fake was always real.

Absolution: Your death creates success, rebuild and suppress.

BHaR: Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same?

The Resistance: And we know that there's no one we can trust, our ancient heros they are turning to dust.

And I did colours :awesome:

This isn't so much the best lyric, more my favourite.

Showbiz: You would say anything, you would try anything, to escape your meaningless, and your insignificance

Origin of Symmetry:Hold your hands up to your eyes again, hide from the scary scenes, suppress your fears.

Hullabaloo: Please don't break my ideals, and say what's fake was always real.

Absolution: Your death creates success, rebuild and suppress.

BHaR: Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same?

The Resistance: And we know that these no one we can trust, our ancient heros they are turning to dust.

And I did colours :awesome:

I love all of these. There's a lot of good lyrics in OoS, but I like the last few lyrics in CE just because it's my all-time favorite song as well as favorite Muse song.

The TR one was a joke

I realized that after...:facepalm: I was thinking of how I like the intensity of the song itself at the end, not the lyrics.

• 2 weeks later...

Showbiz - I'll hide from the world, behind a broken frame. And I'll burn forever, I can't face the shame.

Origin of Symmetry - Everything about you pains my envying, your soul can't hate anything.

Absolution - Our wrongs remain unrectified, and our souls won't be exhumed.

Black Holes and Revelations - Faith, it drives me away, but it turns me on, like a strangers love

The Resistance - This time we'll get it, get it right, it's our last chance to forgive ourselves.

Showbiz :

I'll be there as soon as I can but I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before (Unintended)

Origin of symmetry :

Wash me away Clean your body of me Erase all the memories They only bring us pain And I've seen all I ever need (Citizen Erased)

Hullabaloo :

Your golden lies feed my role In this forgotten space race under my control (Hyper Chondriac Music)

Absolution :

Don't grow up too fast and don't embrace the past (Blackout)

Black holes and revelations :

And tonight we can trully say together we're invincible (Invincible)

The resistance :

Spread our codes to the stars (Exogenesis part 2)

Archived