Dear Niall

Neil.

• 3 weeks later...

Dearest le Niall,

If, hypothetically, I was going to make a thread asking for some tips/advice etc on website creation, should I put that in Creativity or IT? Just want to get it right first time around, cos ya know, cunters gonna cunt.

Witty closing sentement,

Neil

There is a mod for it so that a system like that can be added where you can access mentions from your profile and @people in posts. It would be a pretty substantial mod to install though, but if there's a lot of support and it doesn't hinder board usage in any way it might be worth trialling. I'll run it by Kev has he'll know more about the feasibility of it than me.

There is a mod for it so that a system like that can be added where you can access mentions from your profile and @people in posts. It would be a pretty substantial mod to install though, but if there's a lot of support and it doesn't hinder board usage in any way it might be worth trialling. I'll run it by Kev has he'll know more about the feasibility of it than me.

Cool, just suddenly thought it would be really helpful for the more practical/real world threads as you're not relying on someone chancing upon the post and it's easier to use than PMs.

Niall,

Why am I awake at 8am despite not having school?

I've recently been told that many people do this. Why is that?

James

PS: Sounds like a cool idea.

Also, when is songs and releases going to be re-merged with The 2nd Law section?

Archived