james90

It's the angle of the first picture. The second one is more straight on and you can see the real position of the low E.

The saddles are piezo but the entire bridge was made my Fishman. It's like a higher quality version of the American Standard bridge. Very solid and has a nice, even sounding tone with added sustain.

Every paint chip and dent was lovingly deposited by my own carelessness. It was pretty when I bought it.

JT

Okay, I don't know whether this is for players or people who own nice pretty guitars (I bought it to sell on) BUT LOOK AT MY SHINY 1975 STRAT! <3

9d702d63.jpg

3c56abd1.jpg

I came:eek:

One thing you should know is that 90% of us cannot afford that beaut

Well, it was valued at £2200, but I've put an asking price of £1975 on it, but I am willing to negotiate on the price.

Make that £19.75 and I might be able to :LOL:

And don't pretend you didn't make the price the same as the year by accident :ninja:

She sounds as good as she looks. The guy I bought it off had it professionally set up so she plays beautifully. But yeah, she is expensive, but I go to a lot of collectors fairs with my stepdad (he's in antiques) so hopefully someone with the cash will see it and fall in love with it. She needs a loving home and someone who will play her, not put her in a glass case or mount her on the wall (yeah, the guitar is a she now)

I recently found out as well that the flight case alone is worth like, £500, so really it's only £1475 for the guitar.

In ten years time she'll be worth around ten to fifteen grand so you know... I might sit on her and wait for a while, but I can't play her so really it's a waste, she'd just be sitting in her case waiting. </3

... :'(

NO.

Pull yourself together man

:supersad:

In ten years time she'll be worth around ten to fifteen grand so you know... I might sit on her and wait for a while, but I can't play her so really it's a waste, she'd just be sitting in her case waiting. </3

Hate to burst your bubble, but a '75 probably won't ever appreciate that much. I'd hang onto it for now because the vintage market is pretty deflated at the moment, once the economy starts revving back up it might be worth around $5k. Still a nice return, depending on what you paid for it.

Hate to burst your bubble, but a '75 probably won't ever appreciate that much. I'd hang onto it for now because the vintage market is pretty deflated at the moment, once the economy starts revving back up it might be worth around $5k. Still a nice return, depending on what you paid for it.

I'd listen to Jimbo, he's a pretty big deal, especially on the boutique guitars market.

I like your guitar.

Hate to burst your bubble, people with too much money will pay anything for nothing.