james90

James how would you describe the sound of the Stealth? Like I dunno, is it particularly muddy or bright, or well balanced?

i guess well balanced (for the most part). there's still a bit of attack with the bridge facing P90 only, but it's not necessarily bright.

the other positions are darker i guess, and much louder

and thanks Phill ;)

It's really awesome actually, it's cool having one in the FX loop and another on the straight chain (it's interesting having them together). The oscillation is awesome (slightly prefer the oscillation sound to the DL4 :eek:) and I love having 2 delays so far... I want another! :facepalm:

Also the ergonomics are excellent, the metal case is robust and the switch is really easy to stomp on. I find the Zvex ones a little hard, the artec's one's really good.

Cool will try it out! Was actually looking for a better one. Does it have an iPhone app and support PNGs?

Don't know if it has an app (I'm not too big on mobile, but then you could always just browse through the directory on a browser).

It is free of all the useless clutter and shit though that almost every other image site seems to have Just an uploaded and a gallery.