james90

What you need is one of these (assuming he's making more at some point)

http://crowella.org/effects/

Soon, I swear. Because one person was sick for four days in my business and I had to cover them, it delayed the prototype by several weeks. :stunned: Don't think I'll do another animated for a few months. :(

That said, expect Voskhod and some other full on square fuzz thing... :ninja:

Also, cbf taking a pic of my new amp, so I'll use the one I got from the sale.

wvbucwj.jpg

So hi-fi. So much high end with such little effort. Reminding me a lot of the Acoustic 220 I had with the EQ versatility. Now I just need a cab to make my dual amp setup. :D

Edited by Crowella

Looks great

Also, this was originally supposed to be one of those guitargeek type things, but apparently most of the pedals I have are too new/obscure for that.

NTI3wzn.jpg

Waiting for Bs to do his.

I should mention that I forgot the secret to my tone... the altoids tin on the pedalboard :facepalm: But that's why it's a secret I guess...

Looks great

Also, this was originally supposed to be one of those guitargeek type things, but apparently most of the pedals I have are too new/obscure for that.

NTI3wzn.jpg

I should mention that I forgot the secret to my tone... the altoids tin on the pedalboard :facepalm: But that's why it's a secret I guess...

I think Bs will have to the guys at Google to help him map his pedal board out :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

This is mine, Kawai MP11 with a boss FV-500H expression pedal. Using the pedal for strings volume mainly, but also for master. I wanna purchase some rack reverb which I can use since the reverb in it isnt that great.

11047202_10152676226570811_720030456_n.jpg?oh=6ee75e18bc96fb3a4686076b90907b80&oe=5506872A&__gda__=1426481438_405a9da34cc72b2acccaa19b04bc27ee

NTI3wzn.jpg

Haha, I'm pretty sure I did one like that ages ago, but that was probably before I actually got everything! Can do another up to date one if you like? Might take a while though! :LOL:

I think Bs will have to the guys at Google to help him map his pedal board out :LOL:

I'm not sure they have the processing power for that! :chuckle:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How is the VG8 ?

Can you get the muscle museum tones ?

Well, the guy who sold it to me described it as obsolete, so I think that says a lot.

I think I have the correct settings, but it's still difficult to get the exact sound - especially since he wasn't running the VG-8 the usual way either.

do you still have your DC lite?

Yes, I still have it :D

So you don't recommend to buy the VG8 for showbiz sound ?

Well he basically used it as his big effects box, so things like tremolo, muscle museum harmonizer, etc were from that. But if you mean the base sound, then that was really from the amps.

Matchless amps are a bit overrated :$

fixed, and i wouldn't say he used those heavily anyway. i think maybe for recording the album itself (though a lot of that sounds like the soldano) but his live sound on the tour was mainly the marshalls

Mhh, I had a jcm2000 ( it's broken now ) , it's perfect for the " crunchy sound " like in the early version of Plug in Baby, but for some " heavy sound " like the solo of Uno, I think it's the decatone.

And tell me if I'm wrong, but matchless dc30 is just an amp based on the ac30, right ?