james90

trolololol. ohai i'm new here and don't have a clue what's going on, but i think i'll be hard as fuck and take on all the people that have been here longer than me, are older and wiser than me, and be supracool.

Seems legit.

*waits patiently for cheddatom to make a successful rap about new under 16 year old kids in knt trying to troll him.*

As for being on topic, can anyone remember aaaages ago (so this will rule out any new twunts that want to try to troll the issue at hand) there was someone that had pics of a tele that they relic'd that was two toned? As far as i can remember, it was red underneath, and black on top, but relic'd in such a way that the bits that looked worn were a sort of red/black blend?

Also, Jim does know a lot about vintage guitars. He's had his fair share.

trolololol. ohai i'm new here and don't have a clue what's going on, but i think i'll be hard as fuck and take on all the people that have been here longer than me, are older and wiser than me, and be supracool.

Seems legit.

*waits patiently for cheddatom to make a successful rap about new under 16 year old kids in knt trying to troll him.*

As for being on topic, can anyone remember aaaages ago (so this will rule out any new twunts that want to try to troll the issue at hand) there was someone that had pics of a tele that they relic'd that was two toned? As far as i can remember, it was red underneath, and black on top, but relic'd in such a way that the bits that looked worn were a sort of red/black blend?

Also, Jim does know a lot about vintage guitars. He's had his fair share.

It's funny cos Nicole is both older than Jim and has been here longer than him

Although I don't think Jim deserved quite such a negative reaction

wasn't really referring to Jim or Nicole, but anyway, isn't this the first time she's been in KnT though? It'd be like walking into bantards and trying to troll ryan.

He certainly didn't. He's had a lot of cool vintage stuff, and forms his opinions based on actually trying, testing and owning them. If we're going to be a prick to Jim about anything, it should be that he doesn't post enough pictures of them.

wasn't really referring to Jim or Nicole, but anyway, isn't this the first time she's been in KnT though? It'd be like walking into bantards and trying to troll ryan.

He certainly didn't. He's had a lot of cool vintage stuff, and forms his opinions based on actually trying, testing and owning them. If we're going to be a prick to Jim about anything, it should be that he doesn't post enough pictures of them.

Dave? :awesome:

And yes, what a dick, how many pages have we gone without any pictures? Get a grip Jim

7988-1.jpg

?

THIS, but wtf do you think you're doing posting something from mewzelive? enjoy your perma.

I want that finish on a modded tele. Looks fucking awesome. I bet it'd look class the other way around too (black on red)

Dave? :awesome:

And yes, what a dick, how many pages have we gone without any pictures? Get a grip Jim

Nah dave's grand.

*waits patiently for cheddatom to make a successful rap...

probably the nicest thing you're ever going to say to me. I'm touched! You have melted my heart like a knob of butter flowing over the fluffy mountains of a freshly cut baked potato

:awesome:

Sorry guize, will post moar wintaje picks. I'm just afraid of Al's mocking :(