GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

unpossible, i'm about to hit 18,000 :(

but in this thread, yes. just because I end up buying everything before I get a chance to post it

what guitar is that?

there's still one thing i'm G.A.S.-ing for, but chances are I'm not going to buy it anytime soon. (the amp Phil X was playing in that recent video)

i only really like the first one

not just because josh homme alain johannes plays one, but because the shape seems a bit more.... normal?

$4650 base price though, and the wait list is about two years from what i remember

Grr, my GAS list is still predictable and the first item wouldn't be on it if it wasn't for a trip over to Europe in two months but oh well. :LOL:

StreamImage.aspx?Image_ID=BAABAF1C-57D9-43A4-A10A-5931A53195C2&Image_Type=image

And why not get this Ritter for about $6,500?

3065.jpg

Also, I'll insert typical post for one of hoogle's designs. Understandably my girlfriend will most definitely dump me if I spend much more on gear so I'll have a gear sell of at the end of the year if I do plan on putting a deposit on one.

Nice, although I would possibly be more tempted by this one:

stl190red.jpg

And that SG seems like a damn good price for what is presumably a limited edition colour? Only thing that bothers me with the Epiphones is the lack of fretboard binding and the poor cutaway bevels.

But having said that, I think the Maestro would probably more than make up for it.

Archived