GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

Guest Batman.
Since it looks like James isn't selling his Stealth :( made a mockup

It's not quite what I picture in my head, which looks lush, and to get the blacks black I adjusted the contrast so much it looks retarded, but

B3Ohz.png

EDIT: It's the burst that looks off in that for me

and maybe the hardware/bridge

and the fact it's gloss. Fuck gloss

The tip of the vibrato arm really doesn't go with the rest of the guitar! But without that it's pretty sxc

But I'm torn between getting one of those cheap Telecaster kits and making it beautiful, or putting together a Jaguar/Jazzmaster of some description. A nice one though (my apologies Jimbo, but your gaudy ones turn me off somewhat).

Offsets FTW :awesome:

552511_4489842731073_136982800_n.jpg

Forgive me, your all-knowing-hipsterness, but I fail to see what's gaudy about two white Offsets with tort pickguards....pretty standard stuff here.

Forgive me, your all-knowing-hipsterness, but I fail to see what's gaudy about two white Offsets with tort pickguards....pretty standard stuff here.

I was referring more to that other one you havent got yet, I cant remember what it was called. With all the gold and what not? Just not to my taste, thats all.

I'm thinking of going more for the aged sunburst look.

Anyway, I'm off now to go listen to The Smiths while poncing around in my wayfarers and taking instagrams of my life as a dickhead.

Oh no wait.

Thats you.

(All my friends are dickheads too, being a dickheads cool)

I was referring more to that other one you havent got yet, I cant remember what it was called. With all the gold and what not? Just not to my taste, thats all.

Anyway, I'm off now to go listen to The Smiths while poncing around in my wayfarers and taking instagrams of my life as a dickhead.

Oh no wait.

Thats you.

I have a pair of 3D cinema glasses on my desk which have the lenses popped out. I now call them the Poirot glasses

Oh no wait.

Thats you.

Ah, gotcha. The Elliott is gaudier

:LOL: Spot on

Hmm that actually looks alright. I guess because there is a bit of distance between the bridge and the tailpiece

Looks fucking sexy with the metal piece too. I'd get a Blacktop Jaguar if they weren't a 24" scale length. Too short.

FUCK THE HATERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TidFvdqtjk

Agghhh just did some work so might buy it. I was gonna save for an iphone/another MA/Blackstar but I love the look of this.

But will it work on soft james90 signature carpet? :LOL:

As snazzy as it seemed when first i saw it, a problem has since started to worry me, how does it work on a pedal board? I mean, it will freely move around, it cant exactly be held, taped or strapped down, strange.

FUCK THE HATERS

Agghhh just did some work so might buy it. I was gonna save for an iphone/another MA/Blackstar but I love the look of this.

But will it work on soft james90 signature carpet? :LOL:

wtf even is that

it sounds nice, but i don't know about that design. it would be pretty difficult to use on a crowded pedalboard for one thing

wtf even is that

it sounds nice, but i don't know about that design. it would be pretty difficult to use on a crowded pedalboard for one thing

It is a clever design, but it could have done with some kind of cradle you could rock it in.

Archived