play nice now kiddies:)

no, its actually tradition around here that everyone tells tyechan to fuck off. He always posts random pointless shit, so in the spirit of the thread, you have 100% permission to tell tyechan to fuck off. Just ask anyone like Samcoma, JJ, or MuseMatt, who are always around. Observe:

Fuck off tyechan

no, its actually tradition around here that everyone tells tyechan to fuck off. He always posts random pointless shit, so in the spirit of the thread, you have 100% permission to tell tyechan to fuck off. Just ask anyone like Samcoma, JJ, or MuseMatt, who are always around. Observe:

Fuck off tyechan

I think the Fuck off Tyechan should stop, it was Red's thing.

"fair enough in some respects, if you are going to charge like alexbarnett rates..

you probably be a bit reluctant, cause his work didnt start off very good, though his new guitar is pretty decent.

but still not a good control of quality and from a large manufacturer you can actually test the guitar before you buy it,

and also no resell value or very low,

though all in all your guitars seem really good quality and look absolutely stunning

Edit: hey sherpa_man sorry for having ago at your vids earlier on"

If you read the context of the sentences you can see nothing but bitching :LOL: I think near enough every sentence he types has some hidden undertone snide remark in it.

Trad3mark, were you here when the "Fuck off Tyechan"s started?:confused: I can't remember you being here.

Anyways, I have no probelm with Tyechan but it's quite obvious he's infamous in these parts for no particular reason which is better than being left in obscurity

Trad3mark, were you here when the "Fuck off Tyechan"s started?:confused: I can't remember you being here.

Anyways, I have no probelm with Tyechan but it's quite obvious he's infamous in these parts for no particular reason which is better than being left in obscurity

Good point. Basically tyechans being a attention whore by trying to make people say 'Fuck off tyechan' If no one did, no one would even regard his posts.

finally got around to finishing the make-over on the purple one. it really did need it. the fuzz is rather noisy, shall have to have a look at that tomorrow, but otherwise much better than last time. i do rather miss the colour, but this was cheaper and i have no money so what can you do? ah well

its all oil finished too. couldnt be bothered spraying. body is danish oil and some antique mahogany wax, neck is tru oil (which feels AMAZING!!)

th_11042008062.jpgth_11042008061.jpgth_11042008060.jpg

i like how its made the mirror look on the one on the bed! i wish it looked like that in real life. ah well

finally got around to finishing the make-over on the purple one. it really did need it. the fuzz is rather noisy, shall have to have a look at that tomorrow, but otherwise much better than last time. i do rather miss the colour, but this was cheaper and i have no money so what can you do? ah well

its all oil finished too. couldnt be bothered spraying. body is danish oil and some antique mahogany wax, neck is tru oil (which feels AMAZING!!)

i like how its made the mirror look on the one on the bed! i wish it looked like that in real life. ah well

Looks great! :)

looks really good. For good photos, go down to somewhere that does textiles, like a shop that sells rolls of fabric, and buy some black. About 2-3 metres. Then pin it to a wall, prop up the guitar, and shoot. Thats what we use to photograph our models in architecture, and they always turn out excellent.

edit:

really like the back of it, the mirror cavity covers are such a nice subtlety