yes its from the app, i dont know about sharing it because of the legalities but I can tell you how to rip it for your own use if you've already purchased it. My friend who works with audio etc ripped it from my app for me and ive asked if he can shed some light on the programme but am awaiting a reply atm.

That'll be great if you can tell us, I was about to ask that.

when I get a reply ill post it here :)

I've just made a complete mp3 version with the app audio. The gaps were annoying so using the DVD audio filled in the spaces between the songs and any talking that was cut off on the app, then rendered that as a whole file then split the tracks in lossless 320.

when I get a reply ill post it here :)

I've just made a complete mp3 version with the app audio. The gaps were annoying so using the DVD audio filled in the spaces between the songs and any talking that was cut off on the app, then rendered that as a whole file then split the tracks in lossless 320.

Well, youre incredible because you put so much effort into pleasing complete strangers without asking anything in return. Cheers mate, youre a hero.

OMG I'm literally lying on the ground. :eek: You made awesome videos, absolutely mindblowing. This is the first time I saw these songs (from reading) and I can't believe how amazing they turned out. :awesome:

Thank you very, VERY much for your work, Liam!:)

I wish I was there..:$

Archived